All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

24 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I'd be surprised if Tye Dillinger and TJP doesn't end up in AEW

“That’s gonna put some butts in the seats”

I’m well aware of the irony in that statement as the next show, much like All In, is sold out, but I’m standing by it on the basis that no fucker on Earth is buying a ticket to a show because Shawn Spears and Puma are on it

• Paid Members

Jericho's been posting photos of himself with Triple H and Shane McMahon from Flair's 70th, banging on in the hashtags about how wild it is. God bless the lad. I bet neither Hunter or Shane gave a fuck.

Is there anyone else in the business who's done so much, had so many good matches and been such a good performer, yet managed to undermine almost all of it because of what a fucking mark he is for himself? It's almost as fascinating as his new hairline. 

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

He strikes me as a David Brent character, crowbarring chat out of people who want no part of it.

"What's that? Did you say AEW? Yeah, have you heard I'm headlining? Yeah, like Hulk did in 1994....so......game changer, I guess.....so........I'll catch you later....."

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

He strikes me as David Brent character, crowbarring chat out of people who want no part of it.

"What's that? Did you say AEW? Yeah, have you heard I'm headlining? Yeah, like Hulk did in 1994....so......game changer, I guess.....so........I'll catch you later....."

This is exactly how he comes across! Did you ever see his exchange with Becky Lynch on twitter? They were working a little angle and then Becky said something like "I might have brain damage listening to your new album." To which Jericho totally dropped the gimmick and went pull on Brent with "the album that got number 1 on itunes?"

It never got to number 1 on itunes. His youtube video got number 1 on the metal charts, which is like saying you won the Umbro Cup with Ajax in 1995.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

What is the DDT product like outside of the weird Heavy Metal Weight stuff?

There's some fucking great stuff. Big fan personally of Tetsuya Endo, Konosuke Takeshita and HARASHIMA. Although I wish I could remember which served me my hot dog last time I went.