All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

1 hour ago, uklaw said:

So, the last few (remaining) general tickets sold out in 4 minutes.

Don’t think they’ll be short of pay-per-view buys. 

144,000 have watched All In on YouTube, and around 6,000 downloads on Xtreme Wrestling Torrents. And that’s in the 6 months since the event, this weeks RAW has done just under 1,500 downloads on XWT in less than 2 days

That’s 150,000 potential buys (just from those 2 places) they could’ve had if fans weren’t a bunch of sneaky fucks who’ll cry “Support Indie Wrestling” one second before adding it their downloads the next.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

The Jericho podcast with Khan is a decent listen. Seems to be rather sound in the head for someone getting into promoting whilst still super enthusiastic. From the way he speaks gives impression there is business sense behind it than a vanity job. 

The more 'Road To.....' episodes I watch the more I realize how excellent this is all going to be.

I'm a little unsure on what kind of numbers it can do on TV though every week. We'll see. They're going to need close to a million on TNT or the other one.

Edited by Philjax
TV

• Paid Members

They've had to make a statement on social media, essentially telling a portion of their fans to stop being horrible human beings. Who knew that there'd be a crossover between the PG SUX~! types and transphobic, homophobic pricks, eh?

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Supremo said:

They've had to make a statement on social media, essentially telling a portion of their fans to stop being horrible human beings. Who knew that there'd be a crossover between the PG SUX~! types and transphobic, homophobic pricks, eh?

MPDTT ripping up his ticket as he reads this.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Wait till they find out the religion of the money mans family.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

144,000 have watched All In on YouTube, and around 6,000 downloads on Xtreme Wrestling Torrents. And that’s in the 6 months since the event, this weeks RAW has done just under 1,500 downloads on XWT in less than 2 days

That’s 150,000 potential buys (just from those 2 places) they could’ve had if fans weren’t a bunch of sneaky fucks who’ll cry “Support Indie Wrestling” one second before adding it their downloads the next.

It doesn't work that way. I watch a shit load of things on YouTube, dailymotion, watch series and stuff that I'd never pay for. That's why I watch them on the free sites. Also, Raw is on basic cable in the states. All in was on PPV. Its like comparing apples and toilet roll. 

On 2/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

Just make sure you rent a nice car and don’t use the fucking Greyhound. Last time I used it a girl threw up next to me and an attendant just put a fucking cone on it. Worst travel experience of my life 

No point in ordering anything too nice - it's going to spend practically all of the rental at in the car park of the New York - New York hotel. Probably getting a Nissan Altima or Ford Fusion.

I remember using Greyhound to get from New York to Atlantic City....never used them since as car hire is so cheap

Edited by MPDTT

Brandi's statement on diversity and inclusion was spot on, that is something nobody should dispute. Who remembers Jerry Lawlor openly using the word 'fag' in a promo against Golddust? How well has that clip aged? Thankfully terribly.

I have not seen one negative tweet concerning this issue, but they must be out there if they feel the need to show themselves to be inclusive, however I'm not going to go and actively look for whatever hateful comments has sparked all this. There is still far too much intolerance and divisiveness in the world - the Republicans hate Muslims and Mexicans, the Labour party hate Jews, the Brexiteers hate Europeans.....at least tolerance of LGBTQ rights has shifted significantly for the best in most Western society whilst sadly regressing on other issues of tolerance.

7 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

MPDTT ripping up his ticket as he reads this.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't know why you decided to link me to a non-inclusive agenda. My views on diversity and inclusion are the opposite of what you suggest.

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I don't know why you decided to link me to a non-inclusive agenda.

Probably because you used the phrase "political correctness gone mad" not so long ago, which is normally code for "massive bigot". Not saying that's the case for you, but that is one connotation attached to that phrase.

1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

Republicans hate Muslims and Mexicans, the Labour party hate Jews, the Brexiteers hate Europeans.....

Come off it. Dogs hate Cats etc etc. You can’t mass generalise. And most Brexiteers do not have an issue with Europeans and it was Hitler who hated Jews you hinge.