All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

If we look at All In as a start point and the roster they have announced so far, I think Havoc is a decent fit. Are we expecting (imminent Garthing) mad death matches? No, but we can probably expect the odd plunder and stunt match, and Havoc knows what he's doing there. In a mid card role, Havoc will do well with Janela, MJF and Pentagon.

As mentioned above he's also arguably the biggest name on the UK scene not tied down elsewhere. I'm assuming that Cody will use Defiant as his middle men over here so I wouldn't be surprised to see, David Starr, Chris Brookes or Aussie Open pop up in AEW as well.

Hi sorry to really quick questions that probably have been answered above but can somebody help me 

Can Cody the bucks And Adam page work new Japan shows anymore

Also does anybody know when Marty’s Ring of honour deal is up? 

Thanks very much in advance sorry for any  spelling or grammatical errors I have cerebral palsy which means I can only use the dictation button on my iPhone which sometimes leaves me looking a bit Stupid

2 hours ago, harlow2 said:

Hi sorry to really quick questions that probably have been answered above but can somebody help me 

Can Cody the bucks And Adam page work new Japan shows anymore

Also does anybody know when Marty’s Ring of honour deal is up? 

Thanks very much in advance sorry for any  spelling or grammatical errors I have cerebral palsy which means I can only use the dictation button on my iPhone which sometimes leaves me looking a bit Stupid

In regards to the Cody/Bucks/Page question, 99% they're done with New Japan for the foreseeable future. They all lost at the Dome and have had their profiles taken down from the NJPW roster page. Omega lost as well but he's more important to New Japan than all of those lads put together, so his status is still in the air, as is Jericho's. He's AEW's best bargaining chip if they're trying to broker a working relationship with NJPW.

In terms of Scurll, his contract with ROH finishes up in April of this year supposedly, so his position on their MSG card could be a pretty good indication of where he's headed in the future. 

56 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

In regards to the Cody/Bucks/Page question, 99% they're done with New Japan for the foreseeable future. They all lost at the Dome and have had their profiles taken down from the NJPW roster page. Omega lost as well but he's more important to New Japan than all of those lads put together, so his status is still in the air, as is Jericho's. He's AEW's best bargaining chip if they're trying to broker a working relationship with NJPW.

In terms of Scurll, his contract with ROH finishes up in April of this year supposedly, so his position on their MSG card could be a pretty good indication of where he's headed in the future. 

Thank very miuch mate  appreciated 

9 hours ago, BomberPat said:

But if AEW are angling for a major TV deal, they need someone to have TV-friendly bonkers gimmick matches. Like how the WWF used to refer to Mankind's history of Japanese death matches to bolster his hardcore reputation in the WWF, and take some of that on by association, without ever having to book a barbed wire match or anything with explosions and whatnot themselves.

Havoc grants AEW that - the reputation of deathmatch wrestling, ready and willing to take some punishment, but palatable to put on TV. 

My opinion is though mate that there would be countless people more able and better at doing that than Havoc why not even get someone from the japanese scene or whatever. I cant believe you think of Havoc as one of the bigger unsigned names out there. How shit must the rest be.

I will say they're very good at the hype game and talking the talk. Really interested to see how this all plays out in the end though. To develop a sustainable and competitive brand with a regular TV shot is a whole different ball game to a few YouTube videos and some promotional appearances.

They've got the talent in Omega and Lucha Bros etc but I feel I've always seen so much of it already in other companies. Hopefully their creative is up to the challenge as they're building up a solid base.

Summary of the Pool Party whatsamagigger:

- Conrad Thompson, Alex Marvez and Excaliber are hosting

- Sonny Kiss comes out and says that they will be at Double or Nothing

- Cody comes out and announces ticket details for DorN (11/2 pre-sale and 13/2 general sale). Also announces partnership with AAA and Sammy Guerva makes an appearance

- Hangman Page comes out and talks about PAC, who interrupts live via satellite, and their match for DorN is confirmed

- Young Bucks come out saying that you can’t even see Tag Team Wrestling on WWE TV and vow that they’re going to bring back Tag Team Wrestling with AEW. Lucha Bros (Rey Fenix & Pentagon) come out and beat down the Young Bucks

- Brandi Rhodes is our next and confirms that women’s wrestling will be part of DorN, and announces the involvement of Yuka Sakazaki (which one fan goes absolutely mental for), Aja Kong and Kylie Rae. Rae then comes out to talk to the crowd, but is interrupted by Nyla Rose and they tease a match between the pair.

- SCU come out and bring up the partnership with OEW. This then leads to OEW VP Michael Nee, OEW CEO Dragon Fu and CIMA coming onto the stage. Daniels praises CIMA and asks him to find two partners for a 6 Man Tag match at DorN

- Kenny Omega is announced and comes out to address the crowd. He is eventually interrupted by Chris Jericho. They have a stare down and a pull-apart tussle before Jericho is lead away and Kenny says “Good night and good luck” before leaving

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

- Young Bucks come out saying that you can’t even see Tag Team Wrestling on WWE TV

There were three tag matches on Raw this week. And two on Smackdown.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't know Jimmy Havoc but if he's as shit as is being reported in this thread, then I can understand anyone mixing him up with Jack Evans.

Jack Evans is actually pretty good these days and a great cocky heel promo. Far away from his mid 2000 days. AEW could sign worse people.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There were three tag matches on Raw this week. And two on Smackdown.

That's got to be badly reported hasn't it? Doesn't make sense on any level. Unless he said tag teams anyone gives a shit about on Raw and then he's got a point.