All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

8 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

There was an article on Facebook about Havoc signing for AEW. This exchange  happened - “Not a fan” “No? Stick to the E then”

I hope AEW is successful, but I’m already sick of their fans. 

If you look hard enough for this kinda stuff in any wrestling companies social media page you will find it. It comes across The “fans” are just reinforcing what you wanted to find 

Jimmy Havoc has been thorough shit, and the worst part of any promotion I've watched last year.

I can say that AEW will at least attempt to make us care about him though. But I don't like that signing and I can't for the life of me see what so many promoters, least of all this one, do.

Jimmy is incredibly hard working and tbh he has been used terribly in progress and other companies this year. He's proved before that if you book him correctly he can really deliver but if you give him shit and book him in angles no one cares about then how can he really strive and show the fans and haters out there that he can actually hit the home run 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Louch said:

If you look hard enough for this kinda stuff in any wrestling companies social media page you will find it. It comes across The “fans” are just reinforcing what you wanted to find 

Personally I'm finding it more jarring with AEW because they can't even really be said to be a "wrestling company" yet. The diehard TNA fans were oddballs, but at least they had a show to get excited by.

People already buying AEW merch, talking about how they'll give WWE a run for their money, and how any given wrestler would definitely be booked better there than in WWE, when they haven't even run a show yet, I can see being enough to put anyone off.

Why do you rally hope to gain from reading the comments sections of those stories though? They ain’t gonna be filled with the wise and wonderful of wrestling. It’s people who enjoy other people  pretending to fighting in their pants. You ain’t finding Mensa members in Facebook stories about it. If you are away hunting for that kinda content, it’s cause you want to hate it. Just cause none of us on here have any positive optimism left doenst mean no one can re wrestling. 

2 minutes ago, Louch said:

If you are away hunting for that kinda content, it’s cause you want to hate it.

Nah, that's bollocks.  The reason why is because people don't go hunting for it, it is right there at the surface.  As much as you say people want to hate it, there are people who love it already because they hate WWE, they are the ones making those ridiculous comments.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Louch said:

Just cause none of us on here have any positive optimism left doenst mean no one can re wrestling. 

There's no hopeless pessimism in this thread, only hopeless optimism.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's no hopeless pessimism in this thread, only hopeless optimism.

You told someone earlier to stop watching Raw if they don’t like it. Why do you continually post in here if you do not like the concept of All Elite? You should stick to off topic and WM and Royal Rumble threads instead of continually taking snipes at people who are interested in talking about wrestling.

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

You told someone earlier to stop watching Raw if they don’t like it. Why do you continually post in here if you do not like the concept of All Elite? 

giphy.gif