All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

Beats a generic indoors everyone in suits presser. Why not show off what the location of your show has to offer to encourage people to travel? 

32 minutes ago, Louch said:

Beats a generic indoors everyone in suits presser. Why not show off what the location of your show has to offer to encourage people to travel? 

If they want to show off the location, they picked the wrong pool at the wrong time. The Lazy River is much more fun! But also, all the pools are closed this time of year!

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Nothing screams "game changer" more than a ticket announcement pool party.

Spring Break Out lives. Get Big Kev involved immediately. And DJ Ran.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Nothing screams "game changer" more than a ticket announcement pool party.

Sorry to go off-topic, but that amused me about the XFL. One of the pages on the website had an embedded video with the caption “Football reimagined”… laid over a thumbnail of older men in suits sat around a conference table in a corporate office.

Yeah, looks like a real re-imaging of football.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

How much better is Dean than he's shown in WWE? Not that I mind the guy but is he really a phenomenal addition?

I think character and promo-wise he can certainly add a lot. See @BomberPat's previous comment about his feud with Regal- the promos on both sides were fantastic and it was easily the best thing about FCW from what I saw of it. In-ring, well you already know what you're getting with Ambrose but they will probably have a roster littered with decent in-ring guys so it's not as though they are desperate for him to be a super worker.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

How much better is Dean than he's shown in WWE? Not that I mind the guy but is he really a phenomenal addition?

It's debateable what there is in there that we haven't seen. It's not debatable that there are only a hadnful of bigger names in WWE that AEW or anyone else could realistically get so if there is a deal to be done, they need to do it.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

He's massively restricted by the PG product. Would be cool to see what he can do with the shackles off.

His look is much improved these days. I hated the blue jeans, grey vest and long thinning hair Ambrose but the black jeans and buzz cut is pretty cool.