Sign in to follow this  
MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

I hadn't...but through the power of Wikipedia I now know it was a morals code affecting US media from the 1930s to 1968.

31 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

WWE is pretty childish mate, come on. Don't deny it. He's not saying because it's PG, He's saying because it's childish crap.

Amen brother!

8 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I hadn't...but through the power of Wikipedia I now know it was a morals code affecting US media from the 1930s to 1968.

Yes it was. And would you say that every film made during that period was 'for kids'? No, of course it wasn't. It just meant that kids could see them. There's a marked difference, just like there is in something being rated PG and something being 'aimed at kids'. The two are very different.

15 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yes it was. And would you say that every film made during that period was 'for kids'? No, of course it wasn't. It just meant that kids could see them. There's a marked difference, just like there is in something being rated PG and something being 'aimed at kids'. The two are very different.

I think that was the very point I was making @Devon Malcolm

@Devon MalcolmI don't want AEW to be the new ECW, that was a different time (sadly). We are all too politically correct these days....

Just now, MPDTT said:

@Devon MalcolmI don't want AEW to be the new ECW, that was a different time (sadly). We are all too politically correct these days....

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. It took 43 pages but we got there in the end!

Just now, BobbyBurnell said:

Being The Elite's humour is for 11 year olds translated to mean: I'm a old man and I don't get it, so it's for children

Got cha.

Hang on. I'm approaching 40 and I get it....hold your horses!