All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

35 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

So, in the past Cody has spoken about the UK being a big market for whatever it was he was planning. If Pac is looking likely, who else comes in from the British scene? Who's left?

Ronin.

The whole thing looked and sounded rushed, I was half expecting John Zandig to walk out for his TOD semi-final match but yeah I'm still interested. I just think they should have given this a tad more effort really as the live FB chat was mostly pissing all over it.

• Paid Members

I don't see any UK guys really coming over, Pac seems to still be US based (if not Japan) and I don't see him being more than a UK guy based abroad in that regard, where most guys doing that are under contract to New Japan, ROH, WWE etc. 

If anyone is going to make the jump, it'll be off Impact's back and that would be Grado. If they go down the old school rasslin style, he'd make a good clean babyface that has fun but can go (JYD, Koko etc) to play against the heels. 

I'd like to see David Starr and Jonah Rock involved though. Rock works so well (and without a WALTER, Jeff Cobb, Keith Lee to be a big man he'd be a great fit) and I'm really impressed with Starr's in ring work.

I can see the established WWE name being Jeff Hardy. Hardy signed his contract for however many years it was just before Mania right? Surely he's closing in on time to go and he's had his big moment returning whereas he does get on with the Bucks well.

Sound quality went to shit on the crowd after the piro, but liked seeing wrestling in another setting. Made a nice change. 

Decent names, not many others available you could have expected to show up. Plus good to keep Some names in reserve to keep awareness up ahead of double or nothing or the tv show launch