All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

3 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Rumours on Twitter of Pac being spotted in Jacksonville today, I'd forgot all about him being an option for AEW

Fair play to pac he would probably wrestle exclusively for them in the states and still do dragon gate in Japan 

• Paid Members

Here's the latest rumours from those ITK, according to reddit (the guy who posted has had a lot of stuff right in the past apparently). Pinch of salt, but this is the current shite from the rally. Sounds to good to be true to me, but if that is all in place its a big deal.

- TV deal with Turner is done, 8 figures for three years.
- AEW flagship show will air on Tuesday nights, live, and will be either 60 or 90 minutes to start
- TV show will air on TNT
- Omega to AEW is a lock
- Multiple members of WWE roster, including one marquee main eventer have reached out to AEW to express interest in jumping
- AEW will be the first promotion to offer health insurance to it's roster
- TV deal will not be announced today

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I genuinely let out the biggest laugh seeing the word Turner, that's all I need to know about this thing. I'm all in for the shits and giggles now, hopefully it shows after Cartoon Network ends over here.

Health insurance is a great move, next a union.

33 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Marvellous.  Really hope this has a huge impact on the industry.

From the press release from the Khan's earlier it seemed hinted at that healthcare would be a thing for the company 

Live stream of the rally

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members

Whatever this becomes, I've already had more fun thinking about it than I've had reading about WWE for the last six months.

Please don't just be NXT with a different cast. Would love a proper Southern promotion on Turner TV.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Please don't just be NXT with a different cast. Would love a proper Southern promotion on Turner TV.

It would be great to see a return of that 'rasslin' style, but nothing so far has managed to persuade me that this will be anything but a circle jerk for the New Japan types.

(Who the hell is Maxwell Jacob Freeman?)

Edited by garynysmon

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

- TV deal with Turner is done, 8 figures for three years
- AEW flagship show will air on Tuesday nights, live, and will be either 60 or 90 minutes to start
- TV show will air on TNT
- Omega to AEW is a lock
- Multiple members of WWE roster, including one marquee main eventer have reached out to AEW to express interest in jumping
- AEW will be the first promotion to offer health insurance to it's roster
- TV deal will not be announced today

“I’ve had a chat with both managers, obviously I can’t tell you the teams Jeff, but Wigan are unchanged and Lucas Neill plays for West Ham”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

14 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

It would be great to see a return of that 'rasslin' style, but nothing so far has managed to persuade me that this will be anything but a circle jerk for the New Japan types.

(Who the hell is Maxwell Jacob Freeman?)

I like his character from the tiny bit I've seen but his match at All In was nothing to write home about

EDIT : Sorry for the double post I tried to merge them into one

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members

Pressed play on that live stream, saw HEY HEY IT'S CONRAD, thought nah you're alright.

If what Ian posted turns out to be true though, my interest is piqued- and I'm not even back to watching WWE at the moment. Good for them regarding health insurance, there's no way the Khans wouldn't have offered it to be honest- they know how to run a sports company/franchise/club after all. I do like Shad Khan.