Yank man killed off isolated tribe.

PowerButchi

30 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

That was his 3rd attempt to get in contact with the tribe. The first time they fired arrows at him and even hit him. On the second attempt they attacked him and destroyed his boat so he had to swim back to the ship. Then they killed him during his visit, that's fucking 3 strikes and you're out. Absolutely no sympathy for the cunt.

Have they checked to see if this guy was wandering about in a trenchcoat with his face painted white and a baseball bat in hand

What a prat. The fact he attempted 3 times shows the arrogance and entitlement of him. A simple google of the tribe show their are laws and reasons why you don't go near them.

Anyway, I find stuff like this amazing. It reminds me of a few years ago when a helicopter flew over an uncontacted tribe (cannot remember where) and they all came out to look at it. Amazing it can still happen, but great that they're being protected by governments.

• Paid Members

Here's footage from back in the 70s when a tribe in Papua New Guinea  encounters white man for the first time. Nobody ended up dead (hopefully the tribe didn't suffer any negative consequences from their lack of developed immune systems at least). I marvel at how their reaction changes from fear to curiosity to friendship. It's one of the most powerful videos I've ever seen and is tangentially related to this topic so thought I'd share!

Archived