Yank man killed off isolated tribe.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

You seen this? You heard about this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46286215

Basically he went to convert them and they fucked his shit up. It's actually illegal to go within 3 miles of them as they have dog shit immune systems and if they caught cold they'd all die or something, so he had what was coming to him. Bastard Missionary.

Also, I find it super interesting that tribes liuke this still exist who don't know how to make fire and stuff in the year 2018 and are that islationist. Do we know of any others other than these Sentinelese?

• Paid Members

Here's another article about it. Seems he knew full well what he was doing was illegal, but tried to do it anyway. Fucking missionaries. No sympathy for the arrogant bastard.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2018/11/christian-missionary-killed-by-isolated-tribe-when-he-tried-to-convert-them/?fbclid=IwAR32ckeUc4kYYnrfqNMpCrehDHl-Q9uwuT6V5X-JY1m-dKq8g029RM4IS2k

Burnett: Let me explain our situation. Our church is part of a pan-Asian ministry, located in Colorado. We are all volunteers who, around this time of year, bring in medical supplies, medical attention, prayer books, and support to the Karen tribespeople. People say you know the river better than anyone.

John Rambo: They ain't lying.

Burnett: So what I'm asking is that we compensate you for a few hours of your time that will help change people's lives.

John Rambo: Are you bringing any weapons?

Burnett: Of course not.

John Rambo: You're not changing anything.

Burnett: Well, it's thinking like that that keeps the world the way it is.

John Rambo: [walking away] Fuck the world

8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

You seen this? You heard about this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46286215

Basically he went to convert them and they fucked his shit up. It's actually illegal to go within 3 miles of them as they have dog shit immune systems and if they caught cold they'd all die or something, so he had what was coming to him. Bastard Missionary.

Also, I find it super interesting that tribes liuke this still exist who don't know how to make fire and stuff in the year 2018 and are that islationist. Do we know of any others other than these Sentinelese?

I'm surprised that 19th century Britain didn't rape, pillage and kill them all. 

I think it's wrong not to sympathise for the dead guy. Not his fault his mum dropped him as a baby. 

That was his 3rd attempt to get in contact with the tribe. The first time they fired arrows at him and even hit him. On the second attempt they attacked him and destroyed his boat so he had to swim back to the ship. Then they killed him during his visit, that's fucking 3 strikes and you're out. Absolutely no sympathy for the cunt.

I find the Sentinelese fascinating. Protected by the Indian government, with specific laws against contacting them or even approaching the islands. Next to nothing is known about them, other than they are seriously aggressive and will shoot on sight. Still using Stone age tech, and survived a fucking tsunami.

Yet typical proselytising Yank missonary tries to spread "God's message". Fuck, if the Indian armed forces won't fuck with them, what hope does a white Christian have? They fire arrows at helicopters for straying too close

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, W35ty said:

The tribe are still alive.

Being suggested that unless people go get his body (which is lying on the beach) the whole tribe might end up dead through exposure to pathogens. So give it time.

• Paid Members

The Omnibus Project podcast did a brilliant episode all about the Sentinelese. Fascinating stuff. 

There's talk that the "missionary" wasn't even a "real" missionary (insofar as that distinction means anything).

Archived