Athletico Mince

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
On 12/1/2018 at 9:06 PM, Teedy Kay said:

Is Uncle Peter still going?

Pretty sure he still does the odd gig, aye. 

Loved the new Big Night Out, and the new Mince. Roy Hodgson saying, "I'm off to Games Workshop to get some orcs" had me giggling like an idiot.

I'm another one who routinely watches the "Peanuts" song, though it's probably my second favourite of George's songs. My favourite amuses me so much that once, while walking into town, I got a text from my brother just saying, "I'm Sherlock Holmes", and started laughing to myself so much that I had to have a sit down.

I also regularly use Vic & Bob gags as my pub quiz team name, with my favourite being the greatest closing line to a sketch ever - "Now that I am gone, who will take my precious monkeys to be baptised?"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Not that Athletico Mince ever lost its way, but the last couple have been a return to form. Roy Hodgson's contribution this week was phenomenal, and Adrian Lewis' Meat Feast seemingly becoming a recurring feature is tremendous. Listening to it on my walk into town, I had to stop and catch my breath at around the time he said "Planet Fuck".