Frightening encounters

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Lad got stabbed to death a few years back about 5 minutes walk from my house, and on the same stretch of path I'd walked down roughly about 10/15 minutes prior to the incident. One of those where I didn't seem to notice anyone else in the area or anything weird happening but with the area having no CCTV cameras and being dimly lit it wasn't the safest to walk at night. Still to this day the police seem no closer to finding the killer or a motive.

Didn't even realise anything had happened, bar a few texts off Mother asking if I'd got into town alright. Was only when I was walking back at 4am and the entire stretch of path was closed with Police and forensics on site that I found out what had happened and when. Absolutely shit me up for a good while after that.

I have been the idiot that caused grief for someone else...

Back in the days when I drank, I went out one night and got obliterated. Walked back to my flat, typed in the code to get into the building, up three flights of stairs to my door. Got my key out and tried to open to the door. Except the key wouldn't work, it wouldn't go in. I stood there for a good few minutes trying to get in, it was pissing it down with rain outside, I was wet, tired, starting to feel the onset of the hangover and assumed my flatmate had deadlocked the door for a joke.

I started hammering on the door, bellowing that he was a cunt, I was going to kill him when I got in there and really going to town on the door. I heard a voice on the other side say 'I've called the police!'

Then I remembered I'd moved about a fortnight earlier and had gone to my old address. I started laughing (which must have freaked them out even more), and then just went home without saying another word.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I like to think that there's someone over on the Aryan Brotherhood Fan Forum writing about the time some P.N News worshipping fucker broke in to his flat and then ran off, in their own Frightening Encounters thread.

I like the assumption that they're not members of the Aryan Brotherhood, just big fans of their work.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Slightly off-topic, but I actually know a guy who's a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. Obviously I knew him before he became a member.

Maybe he just says he is as part of a social experiment type thing.

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Maybe he just says he is as part of a social experiment type thing.

It's actually a pretty harrowing tale, but someone I went to college with ended up in prison in the US, and long story short he'll not getting out. So, he's pretty much went the way of most white guys who end up in US prison for life by joining the Aryan Brotherhood. 

It's not as if it's going to do much damage to his future career prospects I suppose.

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Do you think the Big Vern of his place pragged him?

From what he said in his letters it was simply the easiest option. Aside from what he did to actually end up with the life sentence he says life mostly involves reading, playing cards and working out now.

There's not much by way of gang violence according to him, with the racial gangs just doing their own thing, but those who aren't affiliated to any gang get robbed and beaten up.

• Paid Members

I knew quite an alarming amount of Neo-Nazis/white supremacists when I was younger. Most of them just seemed pretty harmless, and were more figures of fun for the rest of us than anything else. Being a mad auld racist felt like a bit of an incongruous novelty, rather than something that would ever be a genuine political force again. 

I'm assuming most of them grew out of it, and were just doing it for shock value anyway, though I still see a few of them about. One of them was my mate's tattoo artist for a while, and used to go off on one about Jewish conspiracies mid-tattoo - at which point, you're not really going to say anything, are you? He was a paid up member of C18 and everything.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Was it Quagmire? 

@Shy Dad - Was this in Bath?

Hereford mate, but there was a spate of stuff happening in Bath around the time I was at uni that really opened my eyes to bigger cities. Including getting mugged on a night out and being so concussed from it I didnt find out until a week later it had happened.

When I was about 15 me and a couple of mates were walking round the local park area at about 8 at night. A lot of the area was farmland with a few abandoned old farm houses off to the left. Anyway we start walking down the hill and we see in front of us a guy dressed in a full Scream outfit with a Scythe just shouting something unintelligible.

It was a poorly lit area and naturally we shit ourselves at the sight of the bloke. One of my mates decided it best to run down the hill and chase after the man to see what he was doing. Naturally we followed him running to see what would happen and we ran into the middle of a film set for a local school production. What we didn’t see was the film crew off to the left filming the guy for a school film. A frightening moment turned into us looking like a right bunch of twats chasing after a man in a Halloween costume.

Archived