2 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

This is my favourite pic of theirs, Farage on top of his bus during his 'march to leave' opposite one of his tweets.

Oh yes, the Sad Nigel! Around the same time, they were broadcasting footage of him calling for a second referendum whilst he was stood with his handful of fellow marchers having a pint and pretending he couldn't hear it!

This one of Esther McVey is tops too purely because she's in it!

But their most striking one to me, at least until they projected onto the White Cliffs the other night, is this one:

D2Z4_JAWoAAB0rp.jpg

I think they're great! Must chuck them some more money! :)

Looks like we'll be voting in the Euro elections, this is the email that's been sent out to potential candidates. 

D3pSKCrXsAMIEce.jpg

So.. Farmer who need Europeans to pick fruit on his farm.. Votes to leave the EU.. And is surprised by the result... 😂 h

ttps://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-backing-fruit-farmer-shares-fears-after-voting-leave-despite-relying-on-eastern-european-a4111936.html

1 hour ago, King of Hamptons said:

So.. Farmer who need Europeans to pick fruit on his farm.. Votes to leave the EU.. And is surprised by the result... 😂 h

ttps://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-backing-fruit-farmer-shares-fears-after-voting-leave-despite-relying-on-eastern-european-a4111936.html

“I was fed up of being told what to do by non-elected bureaucracy based in Luxembourg.”

Wow.

So it's another extension until Halloween.

Realistically though Labour and the government need to come to an agreement in the next week to avoid European elections.  Now it's clear the government won't allow No Deal, and is prepared to get a consensus with the opposition, surely they'll be able to negotiate something?

Anybody see those people that blockaded an Aldi as part of their Brexit protest?

Also quite worried to read that Tommy Robinson is apparently threatening to try and run in the European elections,

Nigel Farage has registered The Brexit Party.

He didn’t, however, register the domain name:

https://thebrexitparty.com

Led By Donkeys is possibly the best thing happening in the whole Brexit saga right now.

Edited by scratchdj