If you could appear on any game show...

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny that this topic should come up, as I am actually appearing on mine and @PowerButchi's favourite quiz show on the current series of Fifteen to One. I haven't been given an exact date yet when it will be broadcast but it should be mid-December. 

I currently have applications in for !mpossible, Cash Trapped and Millionaire, so fingers crossed! 

But if I could have a go on any game show of all time it would be Nickelodeon's Guts. I always wanted to hoist the glow in the dark trophy above my head

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Funny that this topic should come up, as I am actually appearing on mine and @PowerButchi's favourite quiz show on the current series of Fifteen to One. I haven't been given an exact date yet when it will be broadcast but it should be mid-December. 

I currently have applications in for !mpossible, Cash Trapped and Millionaire, so fingers crossed! 

But if I could have a go on any game show of all time it would be Nickelodeon's Guts. I always wanted to hoist the glow in the dark trophy above my head

fun fact (?) Mike O Malley would later turn up in both Glee and in Season 3, episode 1 of the Good Place.

19 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Takeshi's Castle - BANZAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII 

That was gonna be my answer too, I'd never be fit enough to attempt Sasuke but I figure I could get past the first round of the Castle.

I'd like to go on a good version of Silent Library, the western remakes weren't too great.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

15 to 1. The proper one with WIlliam G. Stewart. As Houchen once called it on TWCF "The Wrestlemania of Quizzes". No gimmicks, just knowledge.

I auditioned for it when I was at uni. Was proper gutted when it wasn't William G. Stewart as quizmaster. Got £5 travel expenses though.

• Paid Members

Pointless. Even though there's no way Royal Rumble winners could possibly come up AGAIN.

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Numberwang is a pound shop Quizzlestick.

"Pound shop" is a Poundland "Poundland."

Archived