UFC 232: Jones vs Gustafsson 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corey Anderson may have a better record, but he has one major thing going against him.

He's Cory Anderson.

I couldn't really name his last three opponents without researching, but hearing his name is enough to make me want to go make a cup of tea rather than watch him fight. That may be unfair on him, but it's just how it is for me, and probably for others too I'd imagine.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He's definitely dull, but that's pretty much the division. Anthony Smith is equally as shoulder shrugging.

Wand touched on it, but the next year for Jones probably won't be too dissimilar to Mighty Mouse's GOAT run. Essentially no name padding until an Olympian arrives once more to avenge his previous loss, rising from the ashes and cementing his place as one of the great guys of all time. Jon Jones ruined, taking his ball and pissing off to the Far East for all the coke and steroids.

37 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Essentially no name padding until an Olympian arrives once more to avenge his previous loss, rising from the ashes and cementing his place as one of the great guys of all time. Jon Jones ruined, taking his ball and pissing off to the Far East for all the coke and steroids.

You been sniffing glue?

I can't remember if we've already covered this, but what was the deal with those videos that UFC were running before this show? The ones that almost implied that they were changing the belt design? 

For some reason that was the first thought in my head when I woke up this morning. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Panhead said:

I can't remember if we've already covered this, but what was the deal with those videos that UFC were running before this show? The ones that almost implied that they were changing the belt design? 

For some reason that was the first thought in my head when I woke up this morning. 

They do have new belt designs and they were going to unveil them on this show, but they decided against it after all the controversy. Dana says they'll reveal the belts on the first ESPN show (TJ v our Olympic Hero).

Archived