Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

• Paid Members

Kwesh and cheese-on. And I love that everyone has a different mental image of what the BIT OF CHEESE-ON voice is, and what the accompanying "cupping imaginary bollocks" dance actually looks like. Like the Bluths all having their own chicken dance.

For the record, mine is always in a shit Somerset accent. I don't know why.

7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Kwesh and cheese-on. And I love that everyone has a different mental image of what the BIT OF CHEESE-ON voice is, and what the accompanying "cupping imaginary bollocks" dance actually looks like. Like the Bluths all having their own chicken dance.

"Has anyone in this family actually ever seen cheese on"?

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

CHEESE-ON, innit. I've found myself annoying the missus by asking in an over-enthusiastic and very shit random northern accent if she wants "CHEESE ON" should toast ever come up. I can't stop it too.

When I found out I was lactose intolerant, I used it as an excuse to do a 3 or 4 Tweet thread purely to build to a BIT OF KWESH punchline. I also do KWESH/CHEESE ON around my brother, and I don't think I've ever explained the story to him.

Tight Asshole O'Neil.

I could be minding my own business and remember that little Northern kid who did the overly enthusiastic Smackdown reviews and the unfortunately hilarious YouTube predicted captions and there's no stopping the laughter.

Edited by pitseleh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

When I found out I was lactose intolerant, I used it as an excuse to do a 3 or 4 Tweet thread purely to build to a BIT OF KWESH punchline. I also do KWESH/CHEESE ON around my brother, and I don't think I've ever explained the story to him.

And you should never do so, ever. Or at least wait a couple of decades - it'll build up his anticipation, and then when you finally tell him, he'll be massively disappointed at the climactic reveal that couldn't possibly ever match up to twenty years of build. Like the Streak.

• Paid Members

Whenever I order a burger, I'm usually reminded of the couple of posters who were adamant that burgers should be no thicker than the depth of a pound coin or something. And I scoff (in between mouthfuls) at how silly they are as I'm struggling with my behemoth of a burger.

Edited by Accident Prone

Just now, Accident Prone said:

Whenever I order a burger, I'm usually reminded of the couple of posters who were adamant that burgers should be no thicker than the depth of a pound coin or something. And I scoff (in between mouthfuls) at how silly they are as I'm struggling with my behemoth of a burger.

I hate massive burgers that need fucking scaffolding just to hold them together. So called "smash burgers" are far superior, especially with a bit of CHEESE ON.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, BomberPat said:

My kwesh/cheese on accent is Northern, but not to the extreme.

I actually feel a bit ashamed about how half hearted last night's cupping bollock dance was. It was barely a dance at all. No leg movement, just the hands. 

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce