How will Dana White spin this when the media ask him about it?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a feeling that Askren gets stopped. Not too sure why, but I just think that Lawler will have too much for him on the feet, and will be able to stop the takedowns early.

Can't see that fight happening a week after Lawler fights Thompson on a Fight Night card. #TildeScoop 

Dana White vs TildeGuy is battle of the ~legit~ sources.

Who's gonna come out on top?

Thats a tough first out for Askren, if Lawler is sharp i could easily see him clipping Askren coming in.

It's tough for Askren, but still quite feasible. Lawler's not fought in almost a year, plus his most recent defeats have been to Woodley and RDA - two guys with good wrestling.

It's the sort of test Askren is after. Lawler is probably just past his peak, but he's a former champ and you better knock him out because he's got the sort of balls on him Vince McMahon wishes Shane has.

I imagine Dana went with this too because Lawler rarely has a boring fight. Maybe feels even dull Ben can get dragged to something close to excitement.

It's a bit of a Welterweight super fight that's happening 3 years late.

Edited by ColinBollocks

You just know that Dana has to want Askren to lose more than ever, don't you? Especially now that he's essentially made his coin and would probably do just fine if the whole thing collapsed tomorrow.

He'll no doubt be grinning from cheek to chubby cheek if Lawler flattens Askren.

Yep, you just know he wants to go all Vince with WCW stars if he could.

If all else fails, he's probably excited about making Askren v Woodley. Not only because one has to lose, but because it may hurt their friendship a little. Darth White.