Shit sports punditry and commentary

Gus Mears

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My favourite shit pundit is Jay-Jay Okocha. He was on the ITV Sunday Night Heat team during the 2010 World Cup and he gloriously couldn't seem less arsed about being there. He couldn't even be bothered to think of anything to say, usually always mumbling exactly what someone just said before him.

Lot of sense talked in here.

In reference to Motson i always thought Barry Davies was far superior. On a similar note how sad it was to hear of Peter Brackley passing away a couple of weeks ago. He alongside Ray Wilkins were the best commentary pairing i've ever listened to when they did the old Football Italia.

"Good afternoon Peter, good afternoon everyone."

• Paid Members

Keown just said on Focus "(Newcastle) need to get to January as quickly as possible."

They'll get there when everyone does, you wally. In January.

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Keown just said on Focus "(Newcastle) need to get to January as quickly as possible."

They'll get there when everyone does, you wally. In January.

I'm gonna have to stick up for him there. He's not talking about it in a "first to the egg" kind of way. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, hallicks said:

I'm gonna have to stick up for him there. He's not talking about it in a "first to the egg" kind of way. 

He sounded thick as fuck. January is January. Newcastle can't influence how quickly it happens.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, gmoney said:

I like Jenas, he's pretty bland but I don't find him annoying. 

I like Jenas. Most of the time he makes sense and I find myself agreeing with him.

Archived