WWE Evolution

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

That they were switched on enough to refer to Charlotte v Becky as Last Woman Standing for Evolution has reignited my exasperation that Sasha v Bayley and Sasha v Charlotte were promoted as Iron Man matches. Idiots.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On 11/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

The Iron Lady match was a gimmick also known as Tax On A Pole. At one stage it was set to be a Coal Miners’ Glove match but that gimmick killed the north east territory.

Very good.

EDIT

Just got through a rewatch of the stuff I enjoyed most - Trish and Lita, battle royal, six woman, Becky, Ronda. Two thoughts :

Watching Ronda celebrate at the end in Nassau then go out and high five lots of the little girls, many of whom were wearing her t-shirt, I thought even more than ever that she could become their most important acquisition for a very long time.

And, that excellent highlight video at the end instead of the usual "Shit, we're out of time, BYE~! (Logo)" was a brilliant touch and made the show seem even more like a big deal than they had. Which in fairness in the watching, was start to finish.

7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’ve never watched any of the Mae Young Classic, is there a reason why Toni Storm wasn’t signed last year? She seems the perfect fit for WWE. Good worker, pretty, good look, charismatic. 

She’s only 23 now, WWE tend to keep an eye on talent they are interested in for a while prior to signing them, at the time last year when she was in The Mae Young Classic she was World Of Stardom Champion and Progress Womens Champion, perhaps she was happy with her situation at the time or WWE just told her you’ll be signed within a year if you keep doing what you’re doing.

Archived