Small things you appreciate

Gus Mears

• Moderators
On 10/23/2018 at 10:54 AM, Chest Rockwell said:

My version of this is getting out to walk the dog early on a weekend. Really satisfying when I don't see another soul for the entire walk. It's a busy wood and park where I go walking, so it's a rarity when I don't see anyone at all regardless of what time I go out, so I really enjoy it when it happens.

I thought I was in with a good shot of a clear run this morning but there was fucking dog walkers everywhere. It was only after I got back that I realised the clocks had changed.

Is  @bAzTNM#1 ok? Are you out there, mate? What happened? Were you playing the long con all these years just to lull me into a state of dependency? He DENNIS'ed me!

9 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I thought I was in with a good shot of a clear run this morning but there was fucking dog walkers everywhere. It was only after I got back that I realised the clocks had changed.

Is  @bAzTNM#1 ok? Are you out there, mate? What happened? Were you playing the long con all these years just to lull me into a state of dependency? He DENNIS'ed me!

"The system happens without them knowing about the system"

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

I'm pretty shit with the garden. Stuff I plant always seems to die a quick, miserable death but there was a pre planted Rose Bush which seems to thrive. Got the first bloom today and it brightened up the day! 

20200528_135741.thumb.jpg.dc2e7614e8d86f95bd734a8ff8ee5454.jpg

Edited by Silky Kisser