Roman Reigns has Leukemia?

PowerButchi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The 2 videos, 5 mins of him in the ring and 2 mins of him back stage really give you an insight.

You can tell by the way he carried himself, almost a promo, the way he responded to the well wishes back stage etc... absolute professional. He kept his head on and really strength shone through.

In terms of the wrestling side of things, his absence will become very obvious very quickly.

The mans an absolute pro, seems like a complete gent outside of the ring. Regardless of your opinions on him or his position in the roster, this is absolutely awful. Hopefully he beats it in to remission again and he's back in a year or so to a massive face pop. No doubt the shitheads (who are already posting some dross in the comments on that video) will boo the shit out of him when he returns.

• Paid Members

Awful news but testament what kind of a man he is and how he carries himself. 

There appears to be a few people who continued to boo after he announced it and even some melt asking him to sign a poster as he walked back up the ramp. 

Cunts. 

Read it when I woke up but only just now had the time to comment.

Absolutely devastated for him and everyone in his life, and hopefully he can pull through this and come back. Like another poster mentioned, his absence will be very apparent very quickly.

I don’t know if I can bring myself to read through any of the stuff on social media as I imagine there will be some absolute mutants that are happy this has happened

Really shocking news to wake up to, I saw I had 3 messages on my phone when I woke up and thought "hmm something big must of happened on Raw"

Couldn't even begin to Imagine this was the news, was watching it stunned and when Rollins and Ambrose came out it really got me.

As others have said he kept his previous battle so private even when a slight leak a few years ago that he had some fight in his younger days might have turned the tide of the fans back in his favour he obviously choose not to and shows the character of the man.

Just seeing the outpouring of emotion and well wishes from everyone in the wrestling world indicates what a stand up guy he is.

His return is going to be incredible when he does beat this and comes back 

That's beyond horrible news. Whatever you think of Reigns' on screen persona, he's a human being and this is truly terrible. I hope he can recover and I know he's got a fully loving and supportive family behind him. I can't imagine what he's now going through but wrestling is quickly forgotten with news like this.

Thoughts are with him for sure.

Knowing what he is about to through, since I am at the start of my third year being treated with cancer myself, I found this news very upsetting this morning. 

Watching his speech was very emotional and very close to home.

Having had some low points recently in my own treatment, I found strength and inspiration in hearing he has conquered this before and went on to live out his dreams in such a physical business. The toll cancer treatment has on your body is immense. 

I am so inspired by Roman Reigns right now.

#ThankYouRoman

14 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Dreadful news, very best of luck to him.

I hope the horrible cunt who chanted ‘What?’ at points during his speech feels fucking awful about it on reflection. 

I bet they don't.  They're probably searching Twitter for it to see what "Heat" they're getting.  Bet he wasn't clean shaven around the neck area.

• Paid Members

Fuck me. That's a shock to wake up to. I read a day or so ago he might be injured but this is horrendous. Fuck cancer. Seems like a super guy too.

Awful, stunning news.

The outpour of support, coupled with the backstage videos demonstrates what a fantastic character he's made of. He's going to come out of this as an exemplary role model and inspiration. Wish him nothing but the absolute best.

Archived