Roman Reigns has Leukemia?

PowerButchi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Na, it seems pretty real. No way on earth they’d fuck about with this. Before anyone mentions how morally shite WWE are, I know, I agree, but there’s no way in hell they’d attempt to work this.

Absolutely gutted for the poor lad. Truly tragic news.

EEC286CC-CBEC-4BAA-A1B9-23E4F49DEC99.jpeg

• Paid Members

Horrible news.  Just read it on PWI.  Never fails to shock me that even people at the peak of fitness can be victim to this vile disease.  Wishing him all the very best.

It was really hard watching the start of Raw just now. I lost my grandad to cancer so this has hit me quite hard especially as it is the 2 year anniversary of his death.

Hopefully Reigns who has beaten it before and is in great shape health wise can beat this and carry on his career.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for him and his family.

Fucking shook me to the core this has, trying to fight back tears a bit, not watched the promo but the still image on Twitter of Seth with tears in his eyes and Dean with a stunned look on his face as they are embracing Roman is heartbreaking. Can only wish and pray he has a full recovery and we see the Big Dog kicking ass in the ring once again

I knew something was up as soon as I saw him in "street" clothes. Man, it hit me hard. The tears hit me as they visibly hit the Shield. To be in remission for 11 years to suddenly, at your peak, have that carpet taken out from under you...fuck

I hope this isn't seen as too cynical a thing to say in light of what a serious issue this is, but in all honesty might he finally be a superface if he bounces back to the top after this? I know a few knobs will always still be there, but if anything's gonna crack an audience... this does have huge ramifications for the future. 

It was my immediate thought after feeling stunned and sad for the guy. Couldn't help it. 

I'm going to miss him. He has the best big, clobbering WWE style PPV matches going. 

Get well soon. 

• Paid Members

I was absolutely gob smacked when I sat down to watch Raw this morning. I feel so sorry for Roman and his young family. To beat it as a 22 year old, deal with it in private, move on with your life and career and then for it to come back at 33 must be the hardest news of all to get. Good luck on your journey Roman, and we'll see you again down the road, fit, healthy and well. 

Most of the roster have been posting out of character on Instagram about Reigns since last night which has led to some very interesting & touching stories. Strauman even noted that Roman is one of his best friends behind the scenes.

He’s genuinely well-liked by everybody it seems. Hopefully he beats this again.

Archived