New Top Gear presenters

Gus Mears

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Like you in a Kidderminster underpass.

Even local journos get it wrong, it wasn't in an underpass, it was past a underpass in plain sight but yeah failed attempt there Keith, you are usually better then this.

Must do better next time Barry.

14 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Even local journos get it wrong, it wasn't in an underpass, it was past a underpass in plain sight but yeah failed attempt there Keith, you are usually better then this.

It's like an unreleased version of There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Everyone shut the fuck up, ffs there are people ill in the world, I don't know Roman Reigns but watching the start of Raw was hard for me especially as I have someone to cancer so all you lot can fuck off tonight and grow the fuck up.

6 hours ago, D@mm said:

Ooh you got me there, Richard.  I got minor details of you sexually assaulting someone wrong. The journalists are the real monsters here, they got the bit about you getting sent down for multiple sexual assaults but getting the location wrong? Yeah the wrong people got sent down there. 

7 hours ago, D@mm said:

Everyone shut the fuck up, ffs there are people ill in the world, I don't know Roman Reigns but watching the start of Raw was hard for me especially as I have someone to cancer so all you lot can fuck off tonight and grow the fuck up.

I hope you show the same compassion to your victims.

Anyway, how does Amazon Top Gear compare to the current BBC one? Obviously it'll just be those three twats, well two twats, I can't find it in me to hate James May, but has it been as successful to Amazon as it was to BBC, comparatively speaking?

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Anyway, how does Amazon Top Gear compare to the current BBC one? Obviously it'll just be those three twats, well two twats, I can't find it in me to hate James May, but has it been as successful to Amazon as it was to BBC, comparatively speaking?

It's shite and I watched about three episodes before giving up. However, it has apparently been profitable, despite costing approximately £8 trillion to make.

From: http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/12543/the-grand-tour-pulls-nearly-11-million-in-season-one

Hopes were high for The Grand Tour, the latest television endeavor by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, and producer Andy Wilman. After their enormous success on Top Gear, expectations were through the stratosphere. Some critics were harsh, and others thought that spending $3 million on the show's opening scene was ludicrous. It probably was, but the numbers are in—the first season of The Grand Tour made a tidy profit of £8.39 million before taxes, nearly $11 million American dollars, according to AOL UK.

Archived