Smoking

Brewster McCloud

2 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Was a 10-15 a day Marlboro smoker years back and then went on to roll ups. Have been vaping for around 6-7 years and I don't think I could ever go back to cigs now. I gag at the smell these days and can't believe how I used to put up with it. 

Vaping is so much cheaper too. 

I noticed that Iceland even sell vaping stuff at the tills... 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

I tried vaping but it just seemed a bit pointless and too much of a faff. One more thing to charge. I also felt a bit too self-conscious blowing those massive clouds. Who are vapers kidding, anyway? Just smoke fags or don't. Shisha, on the other hand...

The 'massive clouds' are most likely a sub ohm vape. No really my thing as its all a bit pretentious. Your standard vape usually just produces a moderate cloud though. 

Faff is one way of looking at it as you'll need to clean/charge and refill on a regular basis. But when smoking for the day costs me 50p opposed to £8, it's a no brainer. 

Who are we kidding? Get with the times Quagmire. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Brewster McCloud said:

That's the second time someone has called me Quagmire, who I gather is a former poster. Not I. Here in the developing world a pack of fags is about a quid and a half, there's no way I'd pay UK prices. 

Cheapo Foreign fags taste like the  woodchip stuff thats used on the ground in kids play parks. 

Vaping is still half as expensive as your dodgy fags too, Glenn.

• Paid Members

Not sure why you think I'm getting worked up.  Just enlightening you on the joys of vaping opposed to the dirty cigarettes whilst answering the statements you posed. 

The 'who are vapers kidding line' was clearly a fish for something though, Glen. So you must be on the windup. 

2 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Not sure why you think I'm getting worked up.  Just enlightening you on the joys of vaping opposed to the dirty cigarettes whilst answering the questions you posed. 

The 'who are vapers kidding line' was clearly a fish for something though, Glen. 

It was just an offhand remark, not meant as a slight against you. I'll take it back. 

Archived