Best and Worst Celebrity Involvement in Wrestling

Brewster McCloud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

The only one I can think of that was even a little bit not shit was when they got J-Wow and Ronnie in from Jersey Shore

My favourite part about that was that at the time, TNA was running opposite Jersey Shore. I think the above two 'characters' were even on whilst their own show was on MTV.

• Paid Members
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Richard said:

Sorry for the double post (Keith, don't castrate me) but just remembered this one.

Steve-O and Party Boy getting fucking obliterated by Umaga for pissing about. 

Umaga might have been a bit of a noncey rapist but he protected the business that night. 

Not quite a celebrity at this point, but figured it was best to link it to this post.

A younger - fuller figured - Steve-O eating worms for Tiger Ali Singh back in 1998 on HeAT.

steve-o - wwf 16 august 1998.jpg

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Not quite a celebrity at this point, but figured it was best to link it to this post.

A younger - fuller figured - Steve-O eating worms for Tiger Ali Singh back in 1998 on HeAT.

steve-o - wwf 16 august 1998.jpg

Perhaps I'm being whooshed, but that is absolutely not Steve-O.

we've been hoodwinked there, no way is that Steve-O. 

I'm binge watching making a murderer at the minute, so clearly I'm qualified to analyze the framework here 

steve-o-800-1.jpg?w=800

Steve-O (as pictured) appears to have no mole above the right eye adjacent to the hair and ear line, which is clearly evident in Nonce's alleged Steve-O sighting. Also, the ear structure of alleged Steve-O and Steve-O pictured above, are a completely different shape.  

Archived