Stuff you've got in your house

gmoney

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, stumobir said:

How do you get this stuff back? I’ve passed on picking up quite a few things on my travels as I had no idea how I’d get them home. 

We travelled round Morocco earlier this year and it was a complete treasure trove of handcrafted stuff that I’d have loved to buy, but there was no way it was making it back in one piece in my backpack.

Paintings I've just brought rolled up in a tube and they were fine. Other stuff, uh.. foam, crushed up paper, lots of tape and packaging etc!

Used to collect a lot of boxing posters and memorabilia when i was younger. Used to have a lot of it on display in my last house as i had a mancave type thing going on but we've moved since then so i got a lot of it properly sealed up and secured as it's in the loft now in my new place. Still got a wee box room where my PC and consoles are but it's tiny in comparison so only got a few up on the walls now as i had them mounted as they were the most valuable.

8OFvMiEg.jpg

8sR8YMN.jpg

• Paid Members

Ignore the shite wallpaper and the slapdash placement, I've recently had to move my office out of our main spare room into the smaller spare room. I'm repapering and reordering ASAP.

I'm sure you lads will appreciate this: Signed by Rik himself. It's still Earth shattering that he is no longer with us.

IMG-20181019-204022.jpg

This used to be framed before the move. It looked gorgeous then but still looks good without it.

IMG-20181019-204104.jpg

This will definitely get a few eyerolls from some of you lot. I love The Dark Knight and Batman in general (not in my frame is my Batman TPB collection). This is a canvas painting that an ex got for my birthday about 10 years ago. I love it.

IMG-20181019-204132.jpg

Got this for a about two quid from a carboot last year. Cracking bargain.

IMG-20181019-204149.jpg

And my wonderful collection of BRITWRES~! posters and flyers. Some brilliant names and details here.

IMG-20181019-204641.jpg

IMG-20181019-204656.jpg

IMG-20181019-204707.jpg

IMG-20181019-204719.jpg

IMG-20181019-204740.jpg

Again. these all looked a lot better back in the other room. I'l bel stripping all the wallpaper, buying new frames and maybe adding some new additions once I have some time.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

This might be the place to ask - I collect Lego Star Wars mini figures and have them in a knock-off display case but they look shit. Anybody have any recommendations for displaying figures which doesn't take up too much room?

(Would post pictures but don't know how!)

Something like this looks cool. Alternatively, there's loads you can do with Lego tape.

606894cde837c2524abdd9012a4bd7ce.jpg

Archived