Umaga - great gimmick, but a bit of a rapist.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Mad mad business where I literally think nothing is off limits. Hell vince even said in his own dvd release he wanted to do a steph invest angle?????? 

Incidentally, there was an interview with Shane McMahon recently where this proposed angle was brought up, and Shane mentioned how hot his sister was.

Jesus Christ, that family.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

If its bad now imagine what the likes of  Sherri went through in the 80s 

Saying that wasn't she universally respected and it considered an honor to receive her as a manager??

Remember a shoot where Michael's said he moaned about landing Sherri but was then told by the locker room it was a BIG deal as she only worked with the stars. 

As a total aside, easily for me the best female valet, wrestler, heel of all time. 

Yeah, by all accounts Sherri was 'one of the boys'. She was a big partier, so fit in well, and also highly respected by her peers. More than anything, I am sure more than one wrestler has gone on record and said that if anyone ever did try anything with Sherri the rest of the boys would have 'kicked their ass'.

Agree that Sherri was the best all-round female talent ever. 

Further to all this, I remember a shoot interview with Francine where she said she put up with 'A lot... like a LOT' of sexual harassment during her time in ECW but would brush it off or say 'Quit ribbing me' [adding that she genuinely did not think anyone was ribbing her, but that it would usually diffuse the situation]. She also said that on more than one occasion fans would grab her breasts on the way to the ring.

Sherri had the lot

Tough as fuck

Could party

Very attractive (could rock both the demure and filthy as fuck looks) 

Could talk

Could wrestle 

Could sell (watch her bump when a valet, she sells like a non wrestler whose been legit waffled) 

Could make you love or hate her

Total package! 

Im sure I'm not the only lad who had many "ahem" thoughts about her. 

Scary as hell really that all the wrong stuff being discussed is absolute common knowledge and in the public domain from interviews etc. 

As said earlier, if that shits OK to talk about imagine what is considered taboo and to be kept quiet??? 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Hi Banz 

NASH says the 'boys' were giving her h bombs" never says it was himself.

Didn't Raven get pulled but let off for apparently having sex with a 14 Yr old girl who apparently travelled with the boys. There's a line in their like x and his wife were having sex with her not me and then explains how lucky he was she corroborated his story? 

Mad mad business where I literally think nothing is off limits. Hell vince even said in his own dvd release he wanted to do a steph invest angle?????? 

The 14 year old was Becky Bayless from ROH/Cookie in TNA. Raven said he hooked up with her friend but never touched her and was released without charge. There’s a shoot where he and Honky go through the infamous sleaze thread where it’s mentioned.

I think the most surprising thing with the McMahon incest stuff is how open they are about it. It’s not some big, horrible secret that they keep hidden, they’ve talked about it on WWE produced DVD’s before. He wanted to be revealed as the father of her unborn child and when she turned that down, he proposed Shane be the Dad instead.

There was a really uncomfortable interview with Vince on Opie and Anthony just after the angle where Steph and Triple H were going to renew their vows. Steph was wearing a very low cut dress and Vince was blatantly staring at her tits. Opie and Anthony asked him about it, and you sort of expect him to claim he was in character but, nope, he just muttered something about really liking the dress. Weird.

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Michael Elgin was suing his accuser for damaging his career, and loss of earnings, while wrestling in front of thousands of people at the Tokyo Dome, and multiple US indies. 

Different scenario: Elgin's career, which HAS massively suffered in the US and Europe as a result of accusations made against him and a sustained campaign by his accuser on social media towards any company that books him, was/is not accused of being a rapist or sexual abuser - rather that he 'covered up' a sexual assault carried out by a former student of his which, if the released text messages are to be believed where he repeatedly urged his accuser to report the incident to the police while stating he would stand by her, he actually did not.
At most Elgin is guilty of being a shit if you believe her claims that he was sleeping with her behind his wife's back - which she has also been inconsistent about and his wife seems to not believe/have forgiven as they are still together.
Elgin's accuser has largely been discredited as having a history of lying, fraudulently obtaining money, pimping out her female friends to wrestlers and sending unsolicited nudes to wrestlers which, of course, does not mean that the assault at the hands of the person she originally accused did not take place but does show that the story is not as 'black and white' as would first appear. 

She has also accused Rich Swann and Su Yung of harassing her/causing her emotional trauma/threatening her life, David Starr of cheating on his girlfriend with her and several wrestlers girlfriends of being 'possessive psychos' when they took umbrage to her sending their boyfriends/husbands nude pictures of herself. 

• Paid Members

Wasn't the three revelations in that Warrior video, that Hogan carries pills in his bum bag, he likes wrestlers snagging his missus and he wears Poundland women's sunglasses? I don't think there were many people on earth who didn't know that. He seemed to laugh it off. I imagine that Hogan shit himself at the prospect of Warrior Jim revealing the real bad stuff. But Warrior didn't want to get into a human chess match with anyone over who the biggest cunt is.

17 minutes ago, unfitfinlay said:

The 14 year old was Becky Bayless from ROH/Cookie in TNA. Raven said he hooked up with her friend but never touched her and was released without charge. There’s a shoot where he and Honky go through the infamous sleaze thread where it’s mentioned.

And the friend was the future Amber Gertner, I believe, so he implied that it was Joel Gertner making the call because he liked her and didn't like that Raven had gotten with her. Think that was on the shoot with him and Sandman.

And we havent even gone into what the Stampede lot got up to. 

A few more I remember. Nash in an interview saying that even if you were a top guy or not, if they felt like it the Steiners were holding you down and sticking a pencil up your arse... Imagine that shit going down as your local Asda team talk?? 

Aren't there rumours as well that Lita virtually prostituted herself in mexico to get trained 

And Jacqueline Moore had a thing for the new white young rookies...... 2 at a time?? 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

A few more I remember. Nash in an interview saying that even if you were a top guy or not, if they felt like it the Steiners were holding you down and sticking a pencil up your arse... Imagine that shit going down as your local Asda team talk?? 

Aren't there rumours as well that Lita virtually prostituted herself in mexico to get trained 

And Jacqueline Moore had a thing for the new white young rookies...... 2 at a time?? 

One of these is not like the others, though.

1 hour ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

And some guys who were simply irresistible. And some referees that were quite angelic.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Journalists without morals or selecting the story that suits them or their preferred circle is not exclusive to wrestling. Let's not be naive here. 

Sorry to go back to this now that the discussion has moved on but just because some journalists disregard journalistic ethics to protect their mates, their proprietor or to push some agenda shouldn't tar the rest of the profession - the vast majority of journalists (real journalists, with real training) act properly in all their dealings. It's not worth it for anyone looking to make a career as a credible journalist to flush it all away by doing something that flies in the face of those ethics.

Also, don't confuse journalists with pundits. Most of the fucks you'd see on Fox News would no doubt self-describe as journalists, but they're not. They're mouth pieces. It's these sorts of "journalists" that have the public thinking the "mainstream media" can't be trusted when, in fact, the "mainstream media" is far more likely to give you a balanced, objective view of any given story than any "alternative news" outlet would

6 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Sorry to go back to this now that the discussion has moved on but just because some journalists disregard journalistic ethics to protect their mates, their proprietor or to push some agenda shouldn't tar the rest of the profession - the vast majority of journalists (real journalists, with real training) act properly in all their dealings. It's not worth it for anyone looking to make a career as a credible journalist to flush it all away by doing something that flies in the face of those ethics.

Also, don't confuse journalists with pundits. Most of the fucks you'd see on Fox News would no doubt self-describe as journalists, but they're not. They're mouth pieces. It's these sorts of "journalists" that have the public thinking the "mainstream media" can't be trusted when, in fact, the "mainstream media" is far more likely to give you a balanced, objective view of any given story than any "alternative news" outlet would

I thought you had ambitions to be a copywriter? Or have you decided that journalism is the way to go?

• Paid Members

I'm not saying all journalists are cunts, I'm saying being a cunt and a journalists isn't a rare thing and many credible journalists and credible outlets push an agenda or overlook facts to protect or support benefactors or owners interests as well as journalists own perception when they should eat humble pie. 

I'm sorry this isn't in line with the mid term tutorials but is a sad fact which is common place enough to make your first comment seem overly idealistic. 

It might be easier to observe and debunk in wrestling, I'll give you that. 

Edit:

But no real journalist, no journalist with ethics - shit, journalistic ethics is like lesson one of journalism school - or morals, would turn a blind eye to some of the shit we all know about just because he happens to like the person involved

Many journalists turn a blind eye or push a non item because they like a person, or like thier money or influence more likely, but the end result remains the same

Archived