Football Manager 2019

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

My laptop is shit but I've spent about 4 hours so far getting to the end of my first competitive match. That was without really messing with training, set pieces or match plans. I do like to fanny about trying to find players too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn’t for the life of me remember what version it was but I used to play network games with UKFF members wbzuk and Lawz.  They’d go on for months, we’d agree to a time in the evening and get a good 6 hours going perhaps 2 or 3 times a week all whilst chatting on MSN Messenger.

Fun Times.

• Paid Members

I only remember Gatso, and that fucking awful signature he had of a kid looking through a ViewFinder and a motorway camera (well...a gatso).

But yes, a Google search for wbzuk and UKFF brings up quoted wbzuk posts, where if you then click on the original post link you see the post with the 'new' name- gatso.

Absolutely banging shout whoever brought up Championship Manager on the last page. Paired it with an update from October 2017 and having a blast. So much smoother to navigate, and you still feel though you're in control despite not having a million different options to choose from. Breezed through 3/4 of a season in a few hours alone. Top suggestion.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Couldn’t for the life of me remember what version it was but I used to play network games with UKFF members wbzuk and Lawz.  They’d go on for months, we’d agree to a time in the evening

tenor.gif

17 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Not sure, I met him a couple of times previously didn’t seem rapey

I wasn’t much of a forum goer back then.

Just to give you some clarification he was the one who boasted about monitoring a drunk girl at a do then striking when the she was most vulnerable (friends weren't looking etc). When told that This was indeed the act of rape he changed his tune and shut up shop. 

We'll never know if he was telling the truth or just bullshitting us without realising what he was saying but either way I think he showed us all he had the mindset of a rapist without the self awareness.

Never came across like that as a person to me, he did like to troll a lot though, so that’s the only reason I would think he’d come out with something like that, I haven’t spoke to either Lawz or Gatso in years, have them as friends on Facebook, I think Lawz is a referee at a BRITWRES company called Kamikaze Pro?

Gatso after just checking his Facebook I’ve seen his headline is “Just like a pantomime villain, I am the guy you all love to hate” he still likes the Wrestling it seems goes to WWE whenever they’re over here with his girlfriend, who looks like she’s also a fan and also attends Wrestlemania’s.

But yea he loved trolling from what I remember of him, so in my opinion(remember it’s just an opinion, everyone is allowed one) I don’t think he was a rapist. 

At the very least he didn't know what rape is, that wasn't him trolling for sure. His protestations of innocence then change of track followed up by his permanent absence suggested he wasn't 'in' on it at all. Hopefully he was bull shitting and now he has a clearer idea of what is and isn't acceptable sexual conduct.

I mean, for fucks sake who thinks "Lol I made these dweebs on the forum think I'm a rapist, I'm such a heel" is a good idea anyway.

His permanent absence was down to him getting banned I’d presume.

Just read the post in question after searching on google, I don’t see any truth to it to be honest, he’s like 5ft 1 in real life, probably weighs as much as Ralphy, so I couldn’t see him carrying girls up to his hotel room but yea he was stupid to post something like that, I still reckon he was trolling, people were comparing him to boydy, was he an actual sex offender? 

Yeah, he is. 

How does the tablet version compare these days? I'd love to get back in to it but the thought of finding my laptop let alone fixing it puts me off. I'm only really in it for the massive player database and don't mess around with anything out side of tactics and set pieces. How many players are on tablet?

4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Yeah, he is. 

How does the tablet version compare these days? I'd love to get back in to it but the thought of finding my laptop let alone fixing it puts me off. I'm only really in it for the massive player database and don't mess around with anything out side of tactics and set pieces. How many players are on tablet?

No where near as much as the proper version, The tablet version reminds me of the championship manager days, I started a game on it a few months ago, the youth teams are non existent and the reserve team will only have a couple of real players in it, it’s fine for a pick up and play though.

Archived