Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I always kind of hoped we'd see Lashley in the UFC. Don't know why because whenever I saw him fight I wasn't blown away and he's got fuck all in the way of charisma or personality. But they can always do with more heavyweights.

Wasn't there talk of Lashley being on TUF a few years back or have I dreamt that? Weird dream if so. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's one for Rizin. Let them juice! I'm actually hoping that, before he finally retires for good and becomes a full time recluse, we see a few more Roidy Lesnar fights in Japan. There's a Rizin run to be had there. Lesnar vs Sapp, Lesnar vs Akebono, Lesnar vs Cro Cop...dare I say it, Lesnar vs Fedor! And he could always pop into Bellator to smash Frank Mir again and finish that trilogy and Mir's career in one go. I'm not even joking when I say I'd rather see this scenario than him back in the UFC. 

• Paid Members

Yeah. And as much as I hope this DC vs Brock fight happens, and I'll be as swept up in the buildup as anyone, I don't think it's a fight that we had to see. When Brock finally disappears into the wilderness I think the fight everyone will look back at that should've happened will still be Brock vs Fedor. Certain fights like that just got away. Fedor vs Randy was another, GSP vs Anderson and if you want to go really old school, Kazushi Sakuraba vs Frank Shamrock. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Lashley/Brock is a no brainer at some point, somewhere, surely?

Lashley as an MMA fighter never really caught on. You'd have thought he'd have followed a similar path as Brock but Lashley seemed to wanna come up the more traditional way. Its actually a shame he's gone full time with the WWE again because id have loved to have seen him enter the Bellator HW Grand Prix.

He's not got all that bad a record really. 15 wins, 2 losses, 4 KO's, 8 subs and three decisions. 32 when he made his debut, so he wasn't a young fella.

Did okay to be honest, and could probably still win a couple at heavy in the UFC against guys on the fringes of the top 10 I'd imagine.

Just now, Egg Shen said:

I think he might do a little better than that. Lashley abandoned any sort of development toward the end and just went straight wrestling, over 3 rounds thats a hard man to beat.

Depends on his gas tank, it was iffy before, wasn't it? And we've not really seen how he takes a good punch yet.

• Paid Members

Well, i dont think he particuarly fond of getting caught up in a striking battle. His gas tank failed him badly a couple if times but he had things so much his own way towards the end of the career it was hard to really know if he improved in that department. 

• Paid Members

Yeah. It made Roman's dig about Lashley being shit at MMA even more puzzling a few months ago. All things considered, Lashley has a respectable MMA record. Again, made poor Roman come across as a muppet to those that spent any time checking out Lashley's wiki page.

• Paid Members

DC can't wait to get shit talked by Vince.

“I like it,” Cormier said of WWE commentary. “I want to freak out. I want to freak out next to the thing with Vince in my ear saying, ‘Say this, you asshole!’ Because I heard Vince tells you what to say. I’m like, ‘OK, Vince.’ Don’t be surprised if I’m on TV and a couple times I go, ‘OK, OK, OK, OK.’ And just say it.”

Archived