Good stuff you've bought - under £20

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Home Bargains. Don't know if you have them. Imagine the'll be similar in B&M or PoundStretcher or other such tat shops.

I've got a Home Bargains next to a B&M! So hopefully one of the two will enable me to soup it up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I also have one and they're essential. Soups, stews, casseroles, broths, pasta and sauce, any leftovers from last nights dinner. Great shout.

Yeah, good point - can go in the freezer too. Fuck it, I'm off to buy an army of them.

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

I got a similar item from asda for £1.50 last week, its a noodle bowl but also comes with a clip lid and air vent, perfect for my oats!

noImageAvailable&resMode=sharp2&id=_vRST

LOL u woz robbed m8.

4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I also have one and they're essential. Soups, stews, casseroles, broths, pasta and sauce, any leftovers from last nights dinner. Great shout.

I have 4 of them, so I make a big batch of soup and freeze them.. Instant soup in the freezer that I can  microwave when hungry. 

• Paid Members

Got myself a monitor stand for my desk a couple of weeks ago from Amazon, it's one that comes flat packed but with no screws, it held together with the slots using rubber bands. Paid £14 for it. Good job.

7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I just bought a Commodore 64 shirt from Primark, six quid.

It's a bit of an odd choice for them, I get them selling Sega, Nintendo and even Atari shirts but who under 30 gives a toss about Commodore? Hoping for an Amstrad CPC shirt next season.

We are decent at getting in retro merch like, not seen that Commodore shirt yet though

Archived