Good stuff you've bought - under £20

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

What good stuff you been buying recently? Max £20, no fucker wants to hear about your BMW 😆

I just bought some bluetooth headphones for £12 off amazon and absolutely love them. They're big ones so I probably look ridiulous but often have no pockets at the gym so my wired ones were a pain. Not having wires is so liberating! Also found that having the big headphones blocks out lots more shit gym music and my podcasts sound much better. Love, love, love them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Poundlands' Number 6 collagen filler. Magnificent stuff.

Also Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Washed Shower Gel and Deodorant for €3.00

I also got the Predator and Predator 2 movie novelisations off Amazon. Both for €2.00. Considering the latter sells for £80+, I'd say that's a cracking deal.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

I just bought some bluetooth headphones for £12 off amazon and absolutely love them. They're big ones so I probably look ridiulous but often have no pockets at the gym so my wired ones were a pain. Not having wires is so liberating! Also found that having the big headphones blocks out lots more shit gym music and my podcasts sound much better. Love, love, love them.

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I bought some bluetooth headphones a little while back myself, @tiger_rick, because it was cheaper than fixing the broken headphone jack on my phone. It really is so liberating! I never knew how much I wanted it until I had it.

Have to agree with this. I bought a pair for the gym and for when I'm pottering around the house. Also they're great for watching/playing stuff on your laptop/tablet/phone whilst the other half watches her dirge on the telly. 

It really is liberating. No more unplugging them to walk around the house, no more tangled messes, NO MORE WIRES TO CATCH A DOOR KNOB THAT THEN RIPS THE BUDS FORCEFULLY FROM MY EARS.

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Which ones did you get @tiger_rick? I'm still looking for some cheap yet decent headphone for listening to podcasts and ebooks...

I bought these. Worth every penny of the 18 quid;

• Paid Members

Been having soup a lot recently. Pain in the arse at work because we've only got bowls to heat it in and carry it while burning yourself to death. Picked up a soup mug in home bargains. It's got a lid so it doesn't splash, an air hole so it doesn't explode and handle so you can carry it without second degree burns. SEVENTY-NINE PENCE! Robbed them.

12 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Been having soup a lot recently. Pain in the arse at work because we've only got bowls to heat it in and carry it while burning yourself to death. Picked up a soup mug in home bargains. It's got a lid so it doesn't splash, an air hole so it doesn't explode and handle so you can carry it without second degree burns. SEVENTY-NINE PENCE! Robbed them.

Archived