WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I caught the main event. Fuck me. Kane's mask coming off, only for him to quickly pop it back on during a replay, is one of the funniest moments in ages. Pure comedy.

Triple H getting injured sucks. I want that Wrestlemania match with Batista!

• Paid Members

This Shane O'Mac': Best in the World thing is potentially gold. I hope they run with it for a while. The celebration was perfectly played, the fact that some sheikhs joined in and celebrated with him like he had just came through a grueling tournament made it even better.

Smackdown should open with further celebrations and Shane posing with the trophy while a JBL's return in 2008-level of never-ending pyro goes off.

3 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Torn pec for Trips according to the newz sitez. Did well considering. 

WWE have confirmed he's flying back for surgery on a "suspected" torn pec. Does explain the clusterfuck in the middle and the dive in quality. Maybe it's time for a career vs career match against someone at Mania? One more big entrance.

I joined it during the Rollins vs Ziggler match,which considering we've seen it hundreds of times I thought was pretty decent. AJ vs Joe never really seemed to get going.

Lesnar winning - my immediate reaction was that he's going to hold the title until Reigns has recovered and is ready to beat him for the lengthy reign as a cancer-beating uber-face that Vince so desperately wants.

Shane O'Mac - his OTT celebration was my moment of the night. It's clearly been done to set up him vs Corbin at Survivor Series or as a middle-finger to everyone chanting CM Punk. For a moment,I did think he was going to bring out Punk as his replacement but Shane winning was even better than that.

I loved the main event, it was a joyful clusterfuck of a match. My stand out moments had to Shawn's moonsault onto his own face and the spot in which a one-armed Trips had to get the Undertaker to irish-whip himself into a barricade. I loved it in the same way I used to love watching Mark Henry before he got good or YouTube videos of people tripping over - it was a glorious mess.

This was a proper ‘spot of anal on your birthday’ show. I imagine they are all on strict orders not to mention it again or they’ll be sleeping on the sofa.

It’s pretty telling that it doesn’t seem to be on the auto load schedule for today on the Network.

Hogan performed verbal acrobatics to not say Saudi Arabia, didn’t he? Though, he could have said ‘journalists, hey? Chop em up’ and I wouldn’t have really cared... I was hypnotised by his bingo wings. He looked a state.

They couldn’t have put more clothes on Renee unless they’d made her a quick change act.

Shane winning the World Cup was ‘Hornswoggle is Vince’s son’ all over again. They’re going to bury that World Cup gimmick as if it got itself over organically.

Absolute shit show.

Bloody loved it.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

Only caught two minutes of this at my brother's who had it on in some mental aspect ratio but Shawn Michaels managed to look like both members of Erasure at the same time

He looked like Dana Carvey in The Master of Disguise from the one photo I saw of him celebrating at the end. 

All I’ve seen is that photo, the finish to the main event and Shane McMahon winning that ridiculous World Cup. And from the sounds of it, that’s about enough of Crown Jewel as I need to see.

Hulk Hogan as GM

Somebody winning a tournament when they weren't even in it. 

AJ vs Joe

Lashley stinking up the place. 

A crowd that were fairly silent. 

A bunch of old boys who should be nowhere near a 30 minute main event. 

This was the closest thing we are ever going to get to a TNA One Night Stand. HHH and Michaels were even kitted out in an Aces & Eights twist of the DX attire.

Archived