• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sheffbag said:

Don't need rest of the world. 8 person european team would be great

Team Europe

Tag Team - The Bar

Mens singles - Balor, McIntyre, English, Rusev

Female - Lynch, Cross

Throw in the NXT (including UK) guys like Black and Dunne then you can easily make it up to a 12 man team 

Manager(s) - Take your pick from any of them 

As in Aiden English?  He's American!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

On a more serious note, here's a timely reminder of who WWE is doing big business with, and whose money Shawn Michaels is accepting to come out of a presumably very comfortable retirement:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/j53kg4/jamal-khashoggi-turkey-saudi-embassy-istanbul

For what it's worth, your approval of this relationship will be formally registered when you choose to watch WWE Crown Jewel on the company's subscription service.

I know that'll fall on deaf ears for many, but I felt like stating the obvious anyway.

It turns out all the assassins were vegan, so I'm fine with it. 

I'm suffering with awful insomnia at the moment, so to pass the time, I decided to try to come up with a 32-man World Cup. I got to 26 just from WWE (including NXT etc), add 2 for Walter and Rocky Romero (Cuba)...add Roman as a Samoan makes 29. Add your own Canadian and American and we are just one short...

Drew (SCO)
Finn (IRE)
Jinder...ok, so for Kayfabe reasons...(IND)
Rezar (ALB)
Daivari (IRAN)
Tozawa (JP)
Murphy (AUS)
Gran Metalik (MX)
Lince Dorado (PR)
Jack Gallagher (ENG)
Mandrews (WAL)
Mustafa Ali (PAK)
Noam Dar (ISR)
Alex Wolfe (GER)
Cesaro (SUI)
Killian Dain (N. IRE)
Rusev (BUL)
Alaisteir Black (HOL)
Cesar Bononi (BRZ)
Fabian Aichner (legit) or Santino (ITA)
Babatunde (POL)
Taishan Dong (CHI)
Daryl Sharma [NXT Ref] (FIJ)
Travis Banks (NZ)

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, FUM said:

Felt it was just better to have ROW so you can include Nakamura and Asuka etc.

Between Asuka, Becky, Kairi and Toni I'd have a real hard time backing the States against a ROW. Unless they had Ronda play Goldberg. In which case the rest can use Nattie as a human shield.

22 hours ago, bigfoote said:

I'm suffering with awful insomnia at the moment, so to pass the time, I decided to try to come up with a 32-man World Cup. I got to 26 just from WWE (including NXT etc), add 2 for Walter and Rocky Romero (Cuba)...add Roman as a Samoan makes 29. Add your own Canadian and American and we are just one short...

Seamus?

Archived