John Cena's new barnet

Gus Mears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

So the lass I'm seeing had Corro on last night, he's fucking Steve McDonald int he

Nah, Cena isn't Steve McDonald. John Boy is receding at the back, whereas Steve is known for sporting the infamous 'hair island' that Alan Shearer also donned before taking the swallowing pride and grabbing the clippers.

John Cena's is edging closer to a Saul Goodman style.

breaking-bad-saul-odenkirk-1.jpg

John could tackle the ice rink problem by doing a Gareth Bale and opting for a man bun to hide it. Imagine the heat he'd get for a top knot!

balez-300x225.jpg

5 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

Real Estate Steve bringing some heat.

nwo-sting.jpg

I never understood why sting let his hair look so shit in his wwe stint. In all the pre-join stuff his hair was jet black and slicked back solid. Then he debuts with a shitty aubern number that's dry and whispy, and in his big wm match it ended up looking like this?? 

Rotten. In fact post match I kept thinking maybe he's doing an Eadie, fucked off so rebelling by doing shitty hair

2 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I never understood why sting let his hair look so shit in his wwe stint. In all the pre-join stuff his hair was jet black and slicked back solid. Then he debuts with a shitty aubern number that's dry and whispy, and in his big wm match it ended up looking like this?? 

Rotten. In fact post match I kept thinking maybe he's doing an Eadie, fucked off so rebelling by doing shitty hair

I never watched the match - did he throw some really high clotheslines that clearly wouldn't have connected or sit straight up with a goofy look on his face huffing and puffing?

Archived