John Cena's new barnet

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Discuss. It's worthy of its own thread. 

Do0OsH7XUAIb89l.jpg:large

The picture doesn't do it justice, but he's grown it out and has a massive bald patch at the back which he appears to be attempting to sweep over. Yes, it's probably for a film, but I prefer to believe he's having a midlife crisis and will imminently change his entrance music to Born to be Wild while driving a bike to the ring. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Definitely thread worthy. It's dreadful, proper middle management barnet going on right there. He looks like he's about to call Michelle into a disciplinary for being late twice in the space of 6 months and then ramble on about it affecting the team's elasticity.

It actually looks like a terrible syrup.

• Paid Members

Midlife crisis klaxon. Needs to immediately feud with Jericho. Some kind of delusional love triangle story where they're fighting for the affections of someone young and hot like Mandy, who's quite obviously horrified at the thought of being persued by either. Cena insists on showing her his new car and letterman jacket one week, Jericho turns up on his Harley the week after, does she want a ride, he can get her free Fozzy tickets and Sonya can come if she wants, that kind of bullshit.

Nikki to throw a wobbler, Cena to insist they were on a break.

He's into his 40s and is thinning at the back.  It might be for a film, but it's just as likely that he's doing what all men in this situation do, decide to grow it out a bit and enjoy his hair while he still has it.  It's the most relatable thing he's done in ages  :P

Totally off topic, but it occurred to me that Cena is 41 and it looks like his career is starting to wind down. Hogan was 41 I think when he moved over to WCW to wind down his career and make movies.

So I fully expect Cena to turn heel in 2020 and become the biggest star in the sport again for about 5 years.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Totally off topic, but it occurred to me that Cena is 41 and it looks like his career is starting to wind down. Hogan was 41 I think when he moved over to WCW to wind down his career and make movies.

So I fully expect Cena to turn heel in 2020 and become the biggest star in the sport again for about 5 years.

Ric Flair was 42 in the Rumble 92. Just sayin.

Archived