Professor Jordan Peterson

Brewster McCloud

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You aren't quite at the stage of a former poster on here yet.  He got banned and set up 3 or 4 twitter accounts and constantly sent tweets to who he thought were the top posters on here DEMANDING to be reinstated.  The poor snowflake should've just set up a new account on here and saved time!  Wonder if his impotent rage still burns.

Well, he's not me if that's what you're driving at. I don't do Twitter, nor would I ever refer to someone as a "snowflake" if they happen to disagree with my beliefs. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, Dead Mike said:

Peterson is a genius, tapped into that sweet incel market. Theatres packed with fragile white blokes with persecution complexes. 'Wanna know how to really trigger those snowflakes? Wear one of my t-shirts!'

044e944776c8b86f872a3aa2f7f1d57f559c5e53

Now, why are no incels black?

I have listened a lot to Peterson as well as the fanboys and critics of the professor. 

At a surface level he comes across as an intellectually gifted academic who is willing to take on the 'feminism' and 'gender' debates with gusto. This pseudo-intellect drives the white, working class 'we are being oppressed' males wild because finally they have someone with a brain to fight their corner. Unfortunately just because he has a professorship doesn't equate to much when you listen to some of the drivel he spouts particularly around topics such as Nazism and gender identity.

He has been wonderful in convincing the alt-right wankers that they are a victim and that they should stand up and fight against those pesky women, transgender and minority folk who (shock horror) want their views heard in a public space. He has the ability to use long words to give his argument some credibility but he has yet to face a towering intellect that can challenge him. I would love someone like a Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchins (RIP) to tear him a new one because he has only a few basic points that fall down by standard logic.

The guy does, however, have some points on freedom of speech. When you legislate that people use certain language based on another person's demands that is not a good way of creating a community that is integrated and understanding.

Personally I see him as a self-important, incredibly arrogant pseudo-intellectual who has done this solely to make money on a book deal.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived