Shit nicknames

tiger_rick

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We called him Undi in our primary school, where he'd often take on Yoko in one of the semicircular wrestling rings painted at each end of the playground.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Booger Red

Yeah, I never understood why Taker wanted association with bogeys. I nearly hated Big Evil more though, because it was another example of big Mark fancying himself as "proper hard" like he could have done MMA. Cole referring to him as being "the best pure striker" took the piss as they had plenty of better punchers and better kickers at any given point in his run to date.

19 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Not a shit nickname, but Taz being "The Human Suplex Machine" always made me laugh as it implies the existence of an actual Suplex Machine.

The one that bugged me was when the WWF changed it to Wrecking Machine. I understood Human Suplex Machine, it worked. Then he comes to the big man's fed and you want to call him THAT?? This wee fella isn't wrecking anyone.

"Great White" for Sheamus, I thought was rubbish.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Not a shit nickname, but Taz being "The Human Suplex Machine" always made me laugh as it implies the existence of an actual Suplex Machine.

Best-Inversion-Tables-Under-200.jpg

Booger Red was a college footballer who was a ginger hardman, something like that.  Given JRs love for college football, it comes from there.  At least he didn't call him "Red Puppy Brick" or something like that.

"The Man Gravity Forgot" is so shite.  Just gives me visions of a man screaming as he floats off into space to die a painful death.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

"The Man Gravity Forgot" is so shite.  Just gives me visions of a man screaming as he floats off into space to die a painful death.

This one annoys me too. If anything, him and gravity are best mates as his aerial attacks utilize it so well. Can't do much damage without gravity forcing you back down to Earth, otherwise you'd fly off into space or perhaps you'd glide down slowly like in those moon levels in Super Mario Land 2.

Archived