Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Brewster McCloud said:

People who eat ice cream from cones in public. A repulsive spectacle. I have to clench my fists as I walk past, lest I slap it out of their self indulgent mitts. 

........... wow. Never have kids.

People moving very slowly then winding down to a complete stop in a narrow corridor, supermarket aisle or staircase when they know full well people are stuck behind them and in a rush. 

Edited by LEGIT

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:50 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Things like ready made mash and frozen pre cut veg are so bloody helpful for people who have mobility issues.  For instance, people with arthritis in their wrists and hands cannot chop veg or mash up potatoes so having these items available increases what you can prepare to eat.  Being able to prepare your own dinner not only is good nutritional wise, but does wonders for mental health and self esteem.

Doesn't help that they are then backed up with gluey, 'wall filler' turds though. ha

2 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

I'm with you on that one. I think it's the loss of agency and a subconscious fear that they're going to start going through your contact list or reading Whatsapp messages. 

Or "accidentally" swiping through your photo gallery...