Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Umbrellas held by humans. Once a brolly is unsheathed and opened, its human operator transforms in to a complete fucking gargoyle. They forget basic fundamentals such as ‘other peoole’.

Yeah, fuck umbrellas. Being of only slightly above average height for where I live, the points of every umbrella I encounter are all at precisely eyeball height, and no fucker tries to get out of my way, so I'm forced to step into the road to avoid the bloody things.

6 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Yeah, fuck umbrellas. Being of only slightly above average height for where I live, the points of every umbrella I encounter are all at precisely eyeball height, and no fucker tries to get out of my way, so I'm forced to step into the road to avoid the bloody things.

Mind the puddles!

• Paid Members

Continuing the work theme, we work in a managed building and the fucking lazy bastards in the other offices really wind me up.

* People who don't wipe tea & coffee off the kitchen work surfaces

* People who clean stuff on the work surfaces and even the floor with a tea towel (we never use this manky tea towel)

* People who put stuff in a fridge and leave it until something grows out of it and puts itself in the bin

* People who put plastic, card and paper in the general bin when there is a clearly marked recycling bin one inch away

* People who leave pots in the sink and not the dishwasher

* People who do a massive shit and don't clean the toilet

* People who go to the toilet and don't wash their hands

It's basically a (never) grown up version of a student house.

19 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

No, I like the rain. If it's really heavy I don't walk around in it, though. 

I doubt anyone really enjoys walking around in heavy rain to be fair, most people you see in it are there because they have to be somewhere.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Office Animals

100% applicable to my office. An email went round the other week about people leaving used bowls and spoons (actual cutlery) in the toilet bins. People scoffing down their Shreddies whilst on the bog and then not being arsed to carry them back to the kitchen? I guess? The absolute state of it.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

* People who do a massive shit and don't clean the toilet

As an addition to this, people who decide to shit as loudly as possible when others are in the bathroom. Can you just hold on for twenty seconds before unleashing the guttural belch of hell? Especially as there is no escape vent in the bogs where I work, so it makes you have to sprint out the door with your face in your sleeve like someone has just fired mustard gas through the window. 

3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

As an addition to this, people who decide to shit as loudly as possible when others are in the bathroom. Can you just hold on for twenty seconds before unleashing the guttural belch of hell? Especially as there is no escape vent in the bogs where I work, so it makes you have to sprint out the door with your face in your sleeve like someone has just fired mustard gas through the window. 

By the same token, people who linger for too long at the sink (sometimes even holding a conversation!) while I'm clenching like a bastard in the cubicle in the frantic hope of not bescumbering the pan with the apocalypse brewing in my colon while they are within earshot. 

• Paid Members

I've said it before and I say it again:

1) People eating apples, pears or crisps in a confined public setting.

2) The anticipation faces on a person as they are about to eat/drink soup off a spoon. Extra cunt points if the spoon clanks against their teeth.

3) People who cup their cup of tea with both hands, blow it, then slurp it anyway and slam the cup down as if it's 1am in a nightclub and they've done a shot of tequila.

Edited by Scott Malbranque