Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

There are still people getting milk delivered by a mikman?Ā 

Havent seen a milkman in these parts for about 20 years, is it more of a rural/Village/Countryside thing?Ā 

Is it really cheaper getting it delivered that way? 4 pints of milk only costs a Ā£1

We live in London. And like I say, we're a biggish family and go through milk pretty quickly, so it just works out cheaper to get it delivered. Plus, it's just a good service to have, and nice to see something still carrying on through the decades.

54 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

There are still people getting milk delivered by a mikman?Ā 

Havent seen a milkman in these parts for about 20 years, is it more of a rural/Village/Countryside thing?Ā 

Is it really cheaper getting it delivered that way? 4 pints of milk only costs a Ā£1

They deliver round my way (and you can order online). We tried it for a couple of months but my misses got carried away and decided to also order Chocolate/Sweets/Snacks.

At 1.15am every morning she would run down the stairs as if it was Xmas day. We now go back to buying milk (and chocolate/sweets/snacks) from supermarkets. But was amazed that Milkman have upped their gameĀ to deliver other random things.Ā 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Briefcase said:

They deliver round my way (and you can order online). We tried it for a couple of months but my misses got carried away and decided to also order Chocolate/Sweets/Snacks.

At 1.15am every morning she would run down the stairs as if it was Xmas day. We now go back to buying milk (and chocolate/sweets/snacks) from supermarkets. But was amazed that Milkman have upped their gameĀ to deliver other random things.Ā 

To be fair, the milkman's been offering other products than milk for a long time - yoghurt, orange juice, eggs, etc.Ā 

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

I went for a piss at the urinals when I visited China and I soon realised the guy next to me was fapping whilst looking at the knobs of whoever was having a piss next to him. My friend said the same had happened to him before so maybe it was common.

Later that week we met some girls at a bar who said that they encountered a guy down a a street sat naked but for a bedsheet fapping away staring at them and ļ»æthen removed the sheet to continue.

wwe111.png

1 hour ago, Briefcase said:

The milkman comes at 1.15am???

One look at social media shows how easily offended people are. Ā They are offended over white poppys, Pride weekends, what brown women choose to wear on their heads, people not allowed to break the law by live streaming outside a court and potentially causing a mistrial, women wanting equal rights, not being able to racially abuse an elderly woman on a flight, not being able to eavesdrop on a conversation because you can't understand what they're saying, kebabs in chippies, not being able to hit other peoples children, homeless people everywhere getting under your feet and not spending their begging money on food, etc.

Snowflakes everywhere.