Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members

I don't think it's a class thing. My parents are most definitely working class and live in a poor town. They still have milk delivered on the daily. 

And the odd piece of meat from the Carnist Carriage. Naturally. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

Look, it's no different to having your money ready to pay when it's your turn at the checkout. Why waste anyone's time fidgeting at a urinal that someone arriving behind you might be desperate to use, when you can extract your equipment in one smooth motion while standing up from your desk?

8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Caveat this with blokes who open their zips/flies before they get to the urinal. I saw a guy in a pub the other day unzipping on the stairs, the filthy cunt.

Jesus Christ. Are you sure he was actually going to the toilet and wasn't just getting himself prepped to stand at the bottom of the stairs fapping like a man possessed?

42 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Blokes zipping/belting up as they turn away from the urinal/at the sink, rather than at the urinal.

My rationale for that is I think it's more comfortable I look down to sort my belt out away from the two people with their knobs out pissing either side of me.

9 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

My rationale for that is I think it's more comfortable I look down to sort my belt out away from the two people with their knobs out pissing either side of me.

What if there is loads of people behind you waiting? Surely it's more comfortable to do it at the urinal rather than turn around with your trousers open in front of others.

Plus, we all know that no man in the history of pissing at the urinal has ever looked at another mans penis...

There are still people getting milk delivered by a mikman? 

Havent seen a milkman in these parts for about 20 years, is it more of a rural/Village/Countryside thing? 

Is it really cheaper getting it delivered that way? 4 pints of milk only costs a ÂŁ1

I went for a piss at the urinals when I visited China and I soon realised the guy next to me was fapping whilst looking at the knobs of whoever was having a piss next to him. My friend said the same had happened to him before so maybe it was common.

Later that week we met some girls at a bar who said that they encountered a guy down a a street sat naked but for a bedsheet fapping away staring at them and then removed the sheet to continue.

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I went for a piss at the urinals when I visited China and I soon realised the guy next to me was fapping whilst looking at the knobs of whoever was having a piss next to him. My friend said the same had happened to him before so maybe it was common.

Later that week we met some girls at a bar who said that they encountered a guy down a a street sat naked but for a bedsheet fapping away staring at them and then removed the sheet to continue.

Sounds like China is just open to wanking...bit like this (any excuse)

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What if there is loads of people behind you waiting? Surely it's more comfortable to do it at the urinal rather than turn around with your trousers open in front of others.

To be clear, I can quickly put my dick away (not much to fit in oi oi!) and don't need to look to zip myself up at the urinal. My belt can be a faf though so I do that whilst turning/walking to sink if necessary.

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I think something similar happened at a wrestling show in Leeds and as a result, Chinese people are banned so it doesn't happen again.  After the bloke got turfed out, the attendance dropped by 25%