Banging Sunsets

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I was walking through the woods just now one of the houses backing on was having a bit of a bonfire. The low sun filtering through the smoke looked really cool. So glad phone cameras have come alon

Taken by Torquay harbour yesterday evening.

I'm lucky because my office faces out over the docks in Preston and this time of year you get some crazy colours in the sunsets, literally different every day. Obviously it's probably the least glamor

Posted Images

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It was lovely yesterday, so I made a little time lapse at work that I thought I’d share.

7Bq3dFt.mp4

Edited by stumobir
i'm a luddite.
  • Awards Moderator
13 minutes ago, stumobir said:

It was lovely yesterday, so I made a little time lapse at work that I thought I’d share.

IMG_2207.MOV

It don't work. Stick on Imgur or similar?

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

As I was walking through the woods just now one of the houses backing on was having a bit of a bonfire. The low sun filtering through the smoke looked really cool. So glad phone cameras have come along so much otherwise I would never have got this pic..

20200705_202725.thumb.jpg.d4e27624435302d06807ef12af025ae9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Nice. We'll be heading to either of those next month (maybe both). You get some unbelievable sunsets on the beaches of North Devon and North Cornwall.

51 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Nice. We'll be heading to either of those next month (maybe both). You get some unbelievable sunsets on the beaches of North Devon and North Cornwall.

Definitely. I'm yet to make it to Lynton / Lynmouth at sunrise or sunset, but I've seen some spectacular shots from there too.

• 3 months later...