What are you looking forward to in Wrestling?

Bus Surfer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, KingofSports said:

Rookies. Currently well down an already depleted STARDOM roster. I'd be surprised if at least 2 haven't retired in the next 3 years, which'd be a-typical for that promotion. If any of them prove to be any good, they'll be singles wrestlers before too long. "Bound to happen" could be stretching it.

I know right? 

Rookies who already have more charisma then the whole WWE women’s division....

10 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

People who hate WWE to stop watching WWE and posting about WWE telling everyone how much they hate WWE and how to correct the wrongs of WWE.

Such a stupid fucking post, I have watched Wrestling and Derby County since I was 5 years old, at times I love them, at times I hate what I see, I don't just stop watching and/or caring. WWE should be thankful that they have fans that are willing to watch and voice an opinion, if there are enough dissenting voices it can force a change.

I have not seen many posts that outright hate WWE, ALL of WWE. Raw is shite and getting some grief at present, Smackdown has been really good, if you look at that thread it's getting positive reviews, as is NXT constantly, those are both "WWE" shows. You take the good with the bad.

And if they lost 4-3 would you stop supporting them? Would you fuck, you'd have a moan in the pub over a few beers, suggest who they should sign and who should be fucked off then go again the next week hoping things are better. Speaking for me personally Wrestling is in my blood, I stick with it through thick and thin I don't just fold my tent and sack it off if it's in a lull.

I don't think choosing to spend your time on NJPW or whatever's more suited to your taste is comparable to switching football teams on a whim. WWE isn't a team.

WWE is a universe. I hate myself for saying that, but it's the truth. It's not like giving up on Prison Break after season 2, it's far more comparable to video games. There's been periods where there's been nothing coming out on PlayStation that has interested me. Periods where I've been bummed out by certain facets of modern video gaming. But I still basically love PlayStation, and dip into the back catalog whilst waiting for the good stuff to come every now and then with the current product. 

I think anyone who doesn't understand why someone would have their toes still in WWE whilst not liking the current product is either really not trying hard enough, or they're kidding themselves because of some weird preoccupation they have with the fans moreso than the product. Complaining about it constantly whilst you pay hundreds if not thousands to go to the shows all year and you do force yourself to watch three hours of Raw each week is another story. I can still see how the obsession can't really be broke with those people, however toxic I generally find that approach to wasting your own time. 

Archived