Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

30 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

D@mm, if you Paypal me $150, I can get the Government to unban you from Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid. For another $150, I can get them to unban you from Tinder and guarantee you matching with a hot teen who has two adorable cushions. Whether she wants to or naaaaaaahhhht.

That's all in the past.  It's Desi Dates he wants to get back on now after they banned him because they're racist.

I don't understand why you lot think i am racist, i am the first one to stick up for anyone of any colour.

I was racially abused by black and Asian customers for no reason.

All I was saying was that extreme Islamism is rising and Tommy Robinson is racist but he also makes valid points.

Anyway I am sorry I caused any offense, I think I either worded it wrong but no I am not a racist, I just have a different opinion to you guys.

I moved out of West Midlands recently cos I felt like a minority, granted moving to Birmingham in the first place wasn't a good idea cos of it is a very diverse city but I have moved somewhere else now and I am a lot happier.

Probably got a bit to do with it, you massive racist sex offender.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I don't understand why you lot think i am racist, i am the first one to stick up for anyone of any colour.

I was racially abused by black and Asian customers for no reason.

All I was saying was that extreme Islamism is rising and Tommy Robinson is racist but he also makes valid points.

Anyway I am sorry I caused any offense, I think I either worded it wrong but no I am not a racist, I just have a different opinion to you guys.

I've been waiting years to meet the first one. 

17 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Would the real keyboard warrior please stand up.

Nicely phrased. A catchphrase made popular by a gameshow, To Tell The Truth, that started in 1956: the same year from which you inherited your approach to consent.

Got to love those little coincidences.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Nicely phrased. A catchphrase made popular by a gameshow, To Tell The Truth, that started in 1956: the same year from which you inherited your approach to consent.

Got to love those little coincidences.

I can use big words as well but I ain't a cretin like you.

Anyway I have had my fun trolling you lot. 

Peace out homies

To be honest, it does feel a bit like people patting themselves on the back arguing him. He's clearly talking shit but you can hazard a guess that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'm not saying what he's saying is excusable because of that but it's such an open goal that it feels a bit much having post upon post of belittling.

@David's post was ideal. If people think that everything they do is wrong and get belittled constantly for it then I don't think they're going to take on board a different perspective. If you don't talk down to them they may be more receptive. And if they're not going to take it on board, then what use are the several paragraphs other than to show that superiority?

• Moderators

Who is the snowflake in this scenario?

Pretty much anyone who uses the term snowflake is a cunt tbh.

Anyway. Most people were clearly not trying to change his mind or even pretending to do so. They just felt like calling him a fucking idiot for his stupid views, which they are well within rights to do if he wants to spout stupid shit on a public forum. I don't think you need to look much further than that for their motivation.