Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, D@mm said:

Our country has always been welcoming in the past to people from other countries but now we need to think about our own people before it is too late.

'Our country', 'our own people'. Who are you referring to as our own people? What do you constitute as a Briton? Bearing in mind that true original natives of this land, I think it's safe to say, no longer exist. This little island is built on constant immigration. Immigration that has happened every single day in every single year as far back as our history goes.

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

'Our country', 'our own people'. Who are you referring to as our own people? What do you constitute as a Briton? Bearing in mind that true original natives of this land, I think it's safe to say, no longer exist. This little island is built on constant immigration. Immigration that has happened every single day in every single year as far back as our history goes.

Most "British" white people if not all will likely have Irish, nordic, French or German blood in them from some point. Amazing people don't realise that. 

Re: Boydy’s ‘take on things’

You're all wasting your time lads, he closed the subject after one post. You know, that thing you do when you’ve got a coherent point to make and can back up when called out on it. Or he’s just trolling by spouting the most cliche of racist drivel because he knows he’ll get a rise.

Or, what if...boydy IS Tommy Robinson

By the way Boyd, your InfoWars supplements are on the way

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

"Our country." Ah, patriotism. Nothing makes me feel less in touch with somebody else's priorities/values system than an affinity for the landmass where your mother happened to expel you and a principality defined by man-made borders defined long before she existed. A dangerous concept which causes you to take pride in accomplishments you had nothing to do with and can make you distrustful or even hateful of people you'll never meet.

9 minutes ago, air_raid said:

"Our country." Ah, patriotism. Nothing makes me feel less in touch with somebody else's priorities/values system than an affinity for the landmass where your mother happened to expel you and a principality defined by man-made borders defined long before she existed. A dangerous concept which causes you to take pride in accomplishments you had nothing to do with and can make you distrustful or even hateful of people you'll never meet.

I'll just throw this in here: George Orwell's essay on patriotism VS nationalism is absolutely incredible. He clearly explains how "nationalism" as an irrational belief system lends to skewed thinking, whereas a sense of patriotism, as he defines it in beautiful language, is healthy. What an amazing guy he was. 

Edited by Brewster McCloud

Okay Boydy, I won't make fun of you like the rest of these scoundrels, and will address your points as best I can.

Seriously though, I'll try to help out. All kidding aside.

10 hours ago, D@mm said:

Funny how the government ban Tommy Robinson using Paypal but yet they don't do much to ban terrorists and fraudsters using paypal as a way to swindle money from people like ourselves.

The Government didn't ban Tommy Robinson from using PayPal, the people who run PayPal did. 

It had long been thought that Robinson was making an absolute fortune from people donating money to him via the platform, and due to public pressure PayPal cancelled his account. It was nothing to do with the Government, and everything to do with a company not liking the negative publicity.

PayPal do ban terrorists and fraudsters from using their service, but unfortunately as soon as they close down one account, another pops up. It's a continuous battle.

10 hours ago, D@mm said:

I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson says and I know you lot are going to just run me down on here cos it is me but even if he is a racist and clearly he is to a point he is bringing up the truth that Extreme Islamism is out there.

He is bringing up a valid point about Muslim Extremists, in much the same way as there are Muslim Extremists who are bringing up valid points about him and his organisations that he's represented over the years.

However, that doesn't make either side of that discussion worthy of entertaining, as there are other organisations that don't have any agenda which aren't just raising the issue, but are constructively trying to combat it.

How do they do that? Well, through youth education and engagement programs, primarily. There's literally thousands of these small organisations all over the country, all fighting the good fight against extremism in all forms. That's the key point here, the likes of Robinson and his Muslim equivalents are only wanting to address the issues that fit their agenda, you know?

The truth is, there isn't an awful lot of difference between Robinson and his followers, and the Muslim Extremists and their followers. Robinson bangs on about Christianity in much the same way as the Muslim extremists bang on about Islam, and just like them Robinson is simply using religion as a tool to further his agenda.

You ask someone in your family who's religious if they identify with Tommy Robinson, or Britain First, and how they portray Christians. I'm willing to bet that they're disgusted that their religion is being used as a front for hatred. 

Well, that's the same way the majority of Muslims feel about Muslim extremists.

10 hours ago, D@mm said:

I moved out of West Midlands recently cos I felt like a minority, granted moving to Birmingham in the first place wasn't a good idea cos of it is a very diverse city but I have moved somewhere else now and I am a lot happier.

If you're happier where you are now, then that's great. That's what everyone wants, isn't it? 

It's a shame that feeling like a minority made you want to move away, and I'm fairly certain that if you'd made the effort you'd have realised that the people living around you are just that. People. They have the same problems as you. They need to get to their work on time, pay their mortgage, buy their shopping, and they probably like watching the football on Sky as well.

Still, if you're now living somewhere that you're happier living then fair play.

10 hours ago, D@mm said:

When you get racially abused by Asians and Black people on a daily basis you can't help but gravitate towards some of what Tommy Robinson says as it resonates inside of you.

That's understandable, no one likes getting hassled, but remember the Muslim Extremists you were talking about? People gravitate towards them and what they say because those people are also victims to being racially abused by people who are different to them.

You see? What you're in danger of doing is exactly what the people you don't like are doing. Most of the young kids who join these Muslim gangs are the same as you, they've been given shit by white kids and that's forced them to gravitate towards Muslim extremists.

What you need to realise is that the guys giving you abuse are scumbags and a minority. What about all of the other black and Asian people that you walk past, or even interact with every day who don't hurl abuse at you? You can't tar everyone with the same brush. That's like a Muslim kid who's been given racist abuse by someone who follows Tommy Robinson thinking that all white people are like that.

It's not true.

10 hours ago, D@mm said:

Our country has always been welcoming in the past to people from other countries but now we need to think about our own people before it is too late.

Our country has been welcoming to people from other countries because our country, like virtually every civilised country in the world, is built by people from all over the world. 

If by "thinking about our own people" you mean people who live and work in Britain, regardless of their race or religion then I agree. There are homeless people, people who are persecuted because of their religion, people who can't make ends meet and so forth who should be getting far more assistance to get their shit together. Absolutely.

If you mean "our own people" as in white British, then you need to think a bit more about what you're saying. A white British male who's worked all his days in an office is no more "our own people" than a black, Asian, Polish or German female who works in the local pub or shop and has chosen Britain to make their home. Everyone pays taxes, everyone needs to use public services and live their life, and everyone is entitled to a say.

Give it all some thought Boydy, you know it makes sense.

Edited by David

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

You speak for yourself, but as a proud descendant of the Durotriges tribe I'm all for sending all the Roman, Angle, Saxon, Jutes, Danish, Norman, French and German scum back to where they came from.  Briton First!  Apart from the Iceni tribe, bunch of Northern cunts.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Loki said:

You speak for yourself, but as a proud descendant of the Durotriges tribe I'm all for sending all the Roman, Angle, Saxon, Jutes, Danish, Norman, French and German scum back to where they came from.  Briton First!  Apart from the Iceni tribe, bunch of Northern cunts.

The Ordovices piss all over the mincing Durotriges.

D@mm, if you Paypal me $150, I can get the Government to unban you from Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid. For another $150, I can get them to unban you from Tinder and guarantee you matching with a hot teen who has two adorable cushions. Whether she wants to or naaaaaaahhhht.

Edited by King Pitcos