Devon Malcolm

Little Tommy Robinson

Yeah, that's guaranteed to get people screaming and shouting about PC gone mad, about catering to minorities, and how "you should hire the best person for the job!" (a criticism only ever raised when a minority gets a job, as a white man is always de facto the best person for the job and only ever hired on merit, obvs).

Thing is, it makes perfect sense - you want your police force to be, as best as possible, representative of the area, and ideally to have been local there for a number of years. It's a lot easier for police to be able to diffuse a situation when they're a recognisable face, when it's a lad you recognise from school or whatever, than just a faceless uniform.

Not only that, but it makes sense that if you were on the receiving end of racial abuse, someone of the same background as you dealing with the complaint is going to make you feel more at ease.  Same with if a woman is reporting a sexual assault, they'll feel better is disclosing to a woman if they were assaulted by a man.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Fuck Da Police

Because I hate myself and want to have high blood pressure, I read the comments. Unsurprisingly, every single comment attacking the ad came from a white male with British-sounding names, spouting Daily Heil headlines with no sense of awareness whatsoever.

On the other hand it's a great chance for a white guy to Mickey Rooney himself up and combine his superior race skills with the 'other' race advantage. It's a long con though tbf.

27 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Unsurprisingly, every single comment attacking the ad came from a white male with British-sounding names, spouting Daily Heil headlines with no sense of awareness whatsoever.

No they didn't, plenty of females attacking the ad as well. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

No they didn't, plenty of females attacking the ad as well. 

Alright, not every single one - but I didn't see that many women attacking, maybe one or two at most. And the ones I did see were white.

27 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Alright, not every single one - but I didn't see that many women attacking, maybe one or two at most. And the ones I did see were white.

Yeah I go plenty of abuse. I am a Corbyn voting Peado lover among other things for merely pointing out most of their advertising is 5 white people and that the ad is trying to appeal to ethnic minorities, not saying no whites allowed. I had 4 people threaten to beat me up if I met them in person because that is the counter to calling them a Tommy lover or racist.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yeah I go plenty of abuse. I am a Corbyn voting Peado lover among other things for merely pointing out most of their advertising is 5 white people and that the ad is trying to appeal to ethnic minorities, not saying no whites allowed. I had 4 people threaten to beat me up if I met them in person because that is the counter to calling them a Tommy lover or racist.

Yeah, sorry about that.