Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's guaranteed to get people screaming and shouting about PC gone mad, about catering to minorities, and how "you should hire the best person for the job!" (a criticism only ever raised when a minority gets a job, as a white man is always de facto the best person for the job and only ever hired on merit, obvs).

Thing is, it makes perfect sense - you want your police force to be, as best as possible, representative of the area, and ideally to have been local there for a number of years. It's a lot easier for police to be able to diffuse a situation when they're a recognisable face, when it's a lad you recognise from school or whatever, than just a faceless uniform.

Not only that, but it makes sense that if you were on the receiving end of racial abuse, someone of the same background as you dealing with the complaint is going to make you feel more at ease.  Same with if a woman is reporting a sexual assault, they'll feel better is disclosing to a woman if they were assaulted by a man.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Fuck Da Police

• Paid Members

Because I hate myself and want to have high blood pressure, I read the comments. Unsurprisingly, every single comment attacking the ad came from a white male with British-sounding names, spouting Daily Heil headlines with no sense of awareness whatsoever.

27 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Unsurprisingly, every single comment attacking the ad came from a white male with British-sounding names, spouting Daily Heil headlines with no sense of awareness whatsoever.

No they didn't, plenty of females attacking the ad as well. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, David said:

No they didn't, plenty of females attacking the ad as well. 

Alright, not every single one - but I didn't see that many women attacking, maybe one or two at most. And the ones I did see were white.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Alright, not every single one - but I didn't see that many women attacking, maybe one or two at most. And the ones I did see were white.

Yeah I go plenty of abuse. I am a Corbyn voting Peado lover among other things for merely pointing out most of their advertising is 5 white people and that the ad is trying to appeal to ethnic minorities, not saying no whites allowed. I had 4 people threaten to beat me up if I met them in person because that is the counter to calling them a Tommy lover or racist.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yeah I go plenty of abuse. I am a Corbyn voting Peado lover among other things for merely pointing out most of their advertising is 5 white people and that the ad is trying to appeal to ethnic minorities, not saying no whites allowed. I had 4 people threaten to beat me up if I met them in person because that is the counter to calling them a Tommy lover or racist.

Yeah, sorry about that.

• 2 months later...

I can see how they can ban him from Facebook, but the YouTube situation will most likely be tougher to implement, won't it? I mean, there's his "official" videos that he streams on his own channel, but there's literally millions of videos of him out there being hosted elsewhere on the platform. How do they deal with that?

It will remove his ability to directly profit financially from YouTube mind you, which can only be a good thing. Now if only Amazon would ban that fucking book that he pimps wherever he goes. I've heard that he never shows up anywhere without a box of the fuckers in his car. He's like a right-wing travelling salesman.

Looks like Amazon have removed one of his books, David is clearly a Soros spy. 

I bet little Tommeh is gutted about the timing as I’m sure he had a video planned about the Australian Cardinal getting sent down for child abuse. 

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I bet little Tommeh is gutted about the timing as I’m sure he had a video planned about the Australian Cardinal getting sent down for child abuse. 

I know it’s Australia’s summer at the minute but I doubt his tan is anywhere near dark enough for Tommy to care about him. 

Turns out his YouTube channel and videos will be allowed to remain, although he can't monetize any of them now;

YouTube has defended its decision to keep Tommy Robinson on its platform, arguing that the far-right activist’s content on its site is fundamentally different from the posts that led Facebook and Instagram to delete his account last week.

Additionally, Amazon has removed one of Robinson’s books, Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims Kill For Islam, from sale. His autobiography remains on the site. The company confirmed its decision to the Guardian, saying that “we reserve the right not to sell certain inappropriate content”.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, posts live streams to YouTube about once or twice a week, sent with a feature that lets users pay to have their comments highlighted in live chat threads – revenue which is kept by YouTube, after the company “demonetised” Robinson’s videos in January.

In his most recent video, posted shortly after a legal letter was delivered to his home threatening libel action by lawyers representing a Syrian refugee filmed being pushed to the ground and having water poured on his face at school, Robinson noted that he had stayed scrupulously within the rules of YouTube. “My YouTube account has zero community strikes,” he said, “and zero copyright strikes. I’ve done nothing and said nothing wrong.”

YouTube limits the functionality available to an account if it receives one strike for violating the site’s community guidelines, and deletes the account entirely if it receives three in a 90-day window.

According to YouTube’s own hate speech policies, Robinson would have received a strike if he used the site in the way Facebook says he used his Facebook and Instagram accounts. There, Facebook said, Robinson “posted material that uses dehumanising language and calls for violence targeted at Muslims”.

YouTube’s policies also ban content “promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups” based on religion. But in the videos Robinson has posted to the site, he does not break that rule. YouTube said the content available on its site differed from the material that led to him being banned from other platforms.

Edited by David

• 2 weeks later...