Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

"It's them bloody brown people being brown and doing brown fings"

"'innit though, I mean when I was a kid there were a lot more white people, they did civilised white fings and the cuntry was white"

"Fuckin' takin' our white jobs with their brown ways, doing stuff wif are white women making more browner kids fuckin' E.U, fucking poofta's the lot of I wanna kill sumfink"

...and etc...not THAT funny but I felt like writing EDL manifesto.

8 minutes ago, FireBrand said:

"It's them bloody brown people being brown and doing brown fings"

"'innit though, I mean when I was a kid there were a lot more white people, they did civilised white fings and the cuntry was white"

"Fuckin' takin' our white jobs with their brown ways, doing stuff wif are white women making more browner kids fuckin' E.U, fucking poofta's the lot of I wanna kill sumfink"

...and etc...not THAT funny but I felt like writing EDL manifesto.

Here he is as well at the start of this video.  I think the look Ash gives the camera at 48 seconds says it all

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Here he is as well at the start of this video.  I think the look Ash gives the camera at 48 seconds says it all.

Sweet fucking lord!

He doesn't even have the I.Q to keep his eye's open. Also, I know it's been said a billion times before but how can you steal a job?

I mean by now, of course, I am going over old ground and pointing out things that others have pointed out a thousand times before. I wonder if he was a Spurs fan previously and found that a foreign Pakistani immigrant stole his supporting and he had to find another team to support and he had to support West Ham. Maybe that's why he is so angry.

Weird though, the other night I watch a film called K-Shop and in it the shop owner had a racist clubber chained to a freezer in his meat room -do they call them meat rooms?- and later in the film, during a confessional to explain his twisted origins it said how his dad took him to a West Ham game.

I'm not saying West Ham supporters are all racist but I am saying I am sick of seeing that shirt when this subject is brought up.

7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Here he is as well at the start of this video.  I think the look Ash gives the camera at 48 seconds says it all

Nice bit of propaganda by the producers of this video.

I wondered what if every white person they interviewed, gave intelligent, well rounded views on why they voted to Leave and the ones who appeared to be immigrants were a bunch of bigoted racists, would the producers have shown that?

The way i see it is that you can film a few white idiots spewing bile, but that does not prove there are 17.5 million white racists in this country. Stupid people come from all walks of life, in the same way intelligent people do.

I personally think Frank Bruno is as thick as pig shit. Perhaps we should have him interview Chris Eubank on the subject of Quantum Physics to "Drop the Darkies in it" as great piece of Counterpropanga?

Edited by Lord-Mountevans

You mean people produce media to suit their agenda?  Colour me surprised. 

11 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

The way i see it is that you can film a few white idiots spewing bile, but that does not prove there are 17.5 million white racists in this country.

Don't think anyone said it did.  

12 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Perhaps we should have him interview Chris Eubank on the subject of Quantum Physics to "Drop the Darkies in it" as great piece of Counterpropanga?

Yeah, why not.  Go for it.

24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You mean people produce media to suit their agenda?  Colour me surprised. 

Don't think anyone said it did.  

Yeah, why not.  Go for it.

My only point here is that the producers of this video show no less bias that our West Ham "mate" with the lobotomy.

Edited by Lord-Mountevans

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I wondered what if every white person they interviewed, gave intelligent, well rounded views on why they voted to Leave and the ones who appeared to be immigrants were a bunch of bigoted racists, would the producers have shown that?

The way i see it is that you can film a few white idiots spewing bile, but that does not prove there are 17.5 million white racists in this country. Stupid people come from all walks of life, in the same way intelligent people do.

I personally think Frank Bruno is as thick as pig shit. Perhaps we should have him interview Chris Eubank on the subject of Quantum Physics to "Drop the Darkies in it" as great piece of Counterpropanga?

My comment about West Ham fans isn't to be taken completely seriously.

With that said the example given in this video is a good case study of how EDL supporters think, nobody at any stage was proposing this was "white think" or anything like that. Simply that the Tiny Tommy Robinson torch bearer's think along these lines. I really do wish all the racists of this country were like this because you could spot and deal with them far easier but sadly not. A lot of racism is covert and coded and that is harder to eradicate.

I sway more to the left of things but that video is a smug piss take and the sort of thing that adds fuel to the fire for a lot of people with right wing beliefs. Not that it bothers me. I actually find it quite funny in an embarrassing kind of way. 

Edited by The Maestro
Auto text

8 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Here you go, here's a general piece of footage of the pro-Brexit rally for you...

It's just people, isn't it? Of course, there are dimwits on both sides of the argument (you see the same propaganda on Tommy Robinson's page where he shows lefties in balaclavas throwing bottles and fighting with police), but for the most part it's just people with differing views on either side of the divide.

The problem starts when the propaganda and the people pushing it are given centre stage, which is what we're seeing now. It's not about leaving the EU, or questioning how the EU is run, or asking why our politicians are completely inept, it's all about Tommy Robinson vs ANTIFA, dimwits in West Ham shirts vs skinny jeans wearing types with silly hair.

It's reached the stage where things are just fucking ridiculous.