Sign in to follow this  
UK Kat Von D

VeganMania

Sorry Kat, but I was near the only London KFC with the Vegan burger, so popped in at lunch. 4 of the 7 in their at the time ordered the Imposter. It did a good job of tasting like a KFC type burger, but not quite as I remembered, Had it with the new vegetable rice and a drink for less then a ÂŁ5. Good value and tasty.

On the way home, I stopped at Wasabi to get one of their Tofu curries you cook at home.

I cracked yesterday and got one. Turns out I’m really easy to buy.

Tasted really good and I can see it being extremely popular 

1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I cracked yesterday and got one. Turns out I’m really easy to buy.

Tasted really good and I can see it being extremely popular 

KFC have announced they have now sold out and next on sale from the 2nd July. In London my sister in law heard they had sold 90 alone by Monday lunchtime

It's curious how these vegan alternatives keep selling out on release, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some artificial scarcity at play to keep the buzz going.

18 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

It's curious how these vegan alternatives keep selling out on release, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some artificial scarcity at play to keep the buzz going.

Well two of my AR friends came to my work, then we drove 20 minutes to the nearest KFC selling one. My Facebook Is always swamped with Vegans flocking to try new food upon release. They probably are intentionally under stocking as well though 

Been intrigued by this for a while now but after watching the trailer I’m really excited. Hopefully it focuses on the benefits for athletes rather than try to appeal to people’s compassionate side.

With any luck it gets a lot of eyes on it because of the names involved