WWE2K19

Onyx2

26 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

The new mechanic where your wrestler would roll outside of the ring during multi-man matches was devastating.

I haven't played in ten years or more. What fresh hell is this?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

It's disgusting, if you take enough damage you just roll out the ring and it takes a week to get to your feet.

So they force actual WWE match formulas onto your matches? 😆

Next you’ll find you’re only able to win ~50% of your matches (unless you play as Roman Reigns against any one but Brock Lesnar).

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Since then graphics have got better but that's about it. 

Not by much, though.

Ok I'm being harsh, but you compare the character models to virtually any other half decent Xbone/PS4 game and there's clear daylight.

• Paid Members

The last time I bought one of these games (Xbox360) I realised that I actually had more fun downloading CAW's and sorting their entrances, downloading their themes etc, than playing the actual game.

The last one I got really into was the Legends of Wrestlemania game, and that must be a decade or so ago now. The one with the Rock on the cover was the last one I bought, purely for the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode (Not into the modern day bollocks as you may have guessed).

I've noticed they've gotten a bit bonkers with the special editions in recent years. I got the Stone Cold Edition of WWE '13 with the signed photo and quad bike entrance DLC and the 2K14 Phenom Edition with the coffin shaped tin. Ever since they jumped to the 7th Gen Consoles, they really went all out as they've had exclusive Pop Vinyl figures with them and all sorts. Last year was the John Cena one and this year, it's the Ric Flair one with a plaque with a piece of one of his robes and exclusive Pop Vinyl.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

This random loot crate epidemic needs to die. I can kind of understand it on a 'free' mobile game, unfathomable on a £40 product. 

A few countries are looking into the whole loot crate thing as a form of gambling, I know Belgium have banned loot crates, a few countries in Scandinavia have done the same and I think some of the states over in America are looking into it as well. EA tried to defend the Ultimate Team packs by likening them to Pannini stickers, but the Belgians hit back by saying the stickers are printed in even amounts and randomly distributed while the ultimate team stuff has levels of rarity and probabilities of how likely they are to turn up, which is gambling, which isn't for the kids. It's going to go to court over there. I think 2K have turned off microtransactions in their games in the affected countries, which will lead to unbalancing the game when being matched up against people who can "pay to win" which I'd imagine 2K hope would lead to people lobbying the government to give them their "pay to win" mechanics back. 

Archived